Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Form since the start of February...

Hibs P17 W7 F21 A23

Hearts P19 W7 F24 A30.

In that time 5 of Hibs wins came away from Easter Road while Hearts won away from Gorgie 4 times.

Nothing between them, and will all come down to which team handles the occasion best on the day.

Viva Hibs!

Celtic, Motherwell, St. Johnstone, Rangers, Dundee United > St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, ICT, Dunfermline, Aberdeen.

Don't let that get in the way of giving misleading statistics though you utter tit.

Celtic, Motherwell, St. Johnstone, Rangers, Dundee United > St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, ICT, Dunfermline, Aberdeen.

Don't let that get in the way of giving misleading statistics though you utter tit.

If you check his next post, you'll clearly find the stats with the split games taken out.

Doesn't look much better. ;)

Simmer down sweetie, there's a good girl.

I think I now own you Daft and I feel your trepidation.

How did it feel in '86 when you won the double? Will it feel any better when the green and white ribbons are neatly tied on the handles of the Scottish Cup at 4:45 on Saturday?

Edited by Blert

Could a Hibs fan supply us with the names of their loan players?

I've got Doherty, McPake, Soares, Towell (if he's still there)

Are there anymore?

Oops Griffiths as well.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Could a Hibs fan supply us with the names of their loan players?

I've got Doherty, McPake, Soares, Towell (if he's still there)

Are there anymore?

Oops Griffiths as well.

Will it heighten or lessen the hurt when you are turned over by a team of temps sweetie?

Will it heighten or lessen the hurt when you are turned over by a team of temps sweetie?

I'm sure it'll heighten DAFC's hurt when they figure out they've been cheated out of the SPL by a club with more than the allowed 4 temporary transfers I'd imagine.

Did it hurt when we gubbed you 4-0 with a team full of Kaunas players? Which Hibs fans called cheating at the time? Oh dear.

I'm sure it'll heighten DAFC's hurt when they figure out they've been cheated out of the SPL by a club with more than the allowed 4 temporary transfers I'd imagine.

Did it hurt when we gubbed you 4-0 with a team full of Kaunas players? Which Hibs fans called cheating at the time? Oh dear.

Getting your excuses in early I see Dafty.

Did you cry in '86?

Viva Hibs!

Edited by Blert

quote name='Blert' timestamp='1337126065' post='6241702']

Getting your excuses in early I see Dafty.

Did you cry in '86?

Viva Hibs!

I'm not getting any excuses in blert you tit. I couldn't care if you had 11 loanees playing on the day. Not sure Dunfermline will feel the same as me though.

P.s I'm 19 so highly doubtful that I did. Did you cry in 98? What a horrific season that must've been.

Edited by Hearts Daft

I'm not getting any excuses in blert you tit. I couldn't care if you had 11 loanees playing on the day. Not sure Dunfermline will feel the same as me though.

P.s I'm 19 so highly doubtful that I did. Did you cry in 98? What a horrific season that must've been.

So much hate for one so young, although the fear of failure can have that effect.

Viva Hibs!

Edited by Blert

Its Hibs year, they will beat Hearts on penalties on Saturday and end their 1 million year wait to win the Scottish cup. Hearts losing so heavily at the weekend will not have helped their confidence going in to the game this weekend, plus with Hibs fecking off to Ireland they are away from all the hype and can get on with their preparations in peace

Its Hibs year, they will beat Hearts on penalties on Saturday and end their 1 million year wait to win the Scottish cup. Hearts losing so heavily at the weekend will not have helped their confidence going in to the game this weekend, plus with Hibs fecking off to Ireland they are away from all the hype and can get on with their preparations in peace

Yeah a half reserve side that won't even be playing the finals confidence will be SHOT TO BITS.

Can't name one? Oh dear.

Hearts haven't only broken SFA rules, they have also broken the law numerous times as well. :lol:

Wages not being paid on time.

Clubs taking Hearts to court for money that they are rightfully owed.

Having pedophiles interact with the under 16 supporters.

Sectarian chanting and gestures.

"Fans" invading the pitch and attacking managers and players.

A stand that breaches health and saftey regulations.

Not publishing their accounts on time.

Unpaid tax bills

You name it.

Your club is a circus and the cracks are really going to show after your club lose their fringe players for next season.