Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

read the article

The Club has recieved a very small number if returns from Hampden and the SFA to add to the unclaimed ballot tickets.

Unclaimed ballot tickets, so you didn't sell out originally like your Hibs supporting chums were going on about? :lol:

Hearts sold our few additional seats from debenture returns as well as our original allocation in a shorter time than you as well. :lol:

Not that it matters much, but it's still funny seeing as Forever Hivs etc were giving it big licks. :lol:

Paulo I would love to bet you but history on pie and bovril shows your not really believable unfortunately.

Seething, I can't wait you to greggy every quote. Unfortunately I'll be out celebrating until at least Tuesday.

Is Greggy going to the final incidentally?

Oh and Paulo.... That year hearts were challenging for the league as you put it, Hibernian were relegation fodder also.....

Can I ask what the score was in the Edinburgh derby the last time they played that season?

Any idea? Surely a hearts win? Much better team, much better derby history, playing against a side going down?? Surely eh??

Edited by Happy Hibee

Paulo I would love to bet you but history on pie and bovril shows your not really believable unfortunately.

Shitebag.

Oh and Paulo.... That year hearts were challenging for the league as you put it, Hibernian were relegation fodder also.....

Can I ask what the score was in the Edinburgh derby the last time they played that season?

Any idea? Surely a hearts win? Much better team, much better derby history, playing against a side going down?? Surely eh??

Shite, you got me there, you're definitely going to win it now. :o:lol:

By the way, we bettered you overall that season in the derbies as well. :lol:

Relegated. :lol:

Form since the start of February...

Hibs P17 W7 F21 A23

Hearts P19 W7 F24 A30.

In that time 5 of Hibs wins came away from Easter Road while Hearts won away from Gorgie 4 times.

Nothing between them, and will all come down to which team handles the occasion best on the day.

Viva Hibs!

Edited by Blert

Form since the start of February...

Hibs P17 W7 F21 A23

Hearts P19 W7 F24 A30.

In that time 5 of Hibs wins came away from Easter Road while Hearts won away from Gorgie 4 times.

Nothing between them, and will all come down to which team handles the occasion best on the day.

Viva Hibs!

Doesn't really stand up to scrutiny when you consider the teams being different sides of the split :lol:

Keep trying to convince yourself though.

edit: also without checking I suspect we have drawn a lot more games than hibs in this period. I suspect this because you left that particular statistic out :lol:

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

Doesn't really stand up to scrutiny when you consider the teams being different sides of the split :lol:

Keep trying to convince yourself though.

edit: also without checking I suspect we have drawn a lot more games than hibs in this period. I suspect this because you left that particular statistic out :lol:

Taking out the games after the split...

Hibs P12 W5 D3

Hearts P14 W6 D4

What's your point caller?

Viva Hibs!

Edited by Blert