Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I have no sympathy for anyone who can't get a ticket.

I'll wait outside in the rain overnight if it's what it takes, as will any real Hibby or Jambo. I've heard a few jambo mates saying that they might try and get tickets for their first game this season. "Might"? I really hope they don't.

They wont.

Us season ticket holders/share holders/loyalty points chaps will hoover them all up ;)

Kickback is a hoot with all the johnny come lately mob who will miss out :lol:

There wont by a public sale :lol:

It's a shame, no one outside of Edinburgh gives a f**k about these two petty sides.... they only wish they were the old firm.

Do you realise that everyone outwith The Old Firm is delighted that neither of you bigoted scumbags are in the final.

I normally don't take much interestin the Scottish Cup Final but this year I'm really looking forward to sitting in the pub watching it. It'll be a far better atmosphere than it would be if either of the bigot brothers were playing purely because the game could easily go either way and there's so much more to play for. Hopefully should be an amazing game. Good luck to both sets of fans.

They wont.

Us season ticket holders/share holders/loyalty points chaps will hoover them all up ;)

Kickback is a hoot with all the johnny come lately mob who will miss out :lol:

There wont by a public sale :lol:

Rough estimates suggest 21k a side plus 8k held back for SFA/Sponsors etc.

Any public sale will be small once ST Holders, Shareholders, Club Members and Semi Final stub holders are dealt with buying one ticket each.

Talk from some of "Oh I'm coming up for this/flying in from ..."

They're wasting their time.

My attitude is if you were at the semi then you deserve to be at the final.

Gloryhunters can piss off.

My attitude is if you were at the semi then you deserve to be at the final.

Gloryhunters can piss off.

Already had texts from gloryhunters who's last games were in 2006 or 2007 talking about going.

They fucking MUST give first (well third after ST, members etc) dibs to semi attendees.

There's no way I'm missing this.

The semi was full of glory hunters as well. I'd rather season ticket holders from this season and next season get priority.

Mind our wee pal the Vladster has 5 long weeks to fk about with Hearts. That's 5 weeks of Hearts fans sheiting themselves that Vlad might play Football manager cup final edition. 5 long weeks and 2 paydays to hope for. 5 long weeks of oh Christ I hope Black, Scakel, Suso stay fit. 4 weeks until they play Celtic in the last game if the season where Broony will probably kick **** out of half of them.

They have so much to fear. It's fate. We're winning this cup. Dont believe it, know it.

From fellow poster Lofari 8)

Exactly, it's fate. This is the way it was meant to end. I don't give a f**k how bad our Scottish Cup or derby record is, we're winning the Scottish Cup this year.

Edited by Akpo Sodje

Although I was very confident of beating Ayr in the semi, the longer it stays at 0-, the more nervous you become.

f**k playing them in a final!!

That is what makes this final such an exciting prospect, It will be winners best every day in football and the losers worst.

Add to that how long since Hibs have won it, the slagging they take for that, also their recent record in Derby matches would make me nervous if I were Hearts, who should be favourites here.

Edited by Waldo Ponce

Exactly, it's fate. This is the way it was meant to end. I don't give a f**k how bad our Scottish Cup or derby record is, we're winning the Scottish Cup this year.

on the other hand, hibs are shit. ^_^

The semi was full of glory hunters as well. I'd rather season ticket holders from this season and next season get priority.

ST Holders, Club Members(Hibs), Loyalty Points Holders(Hearts) will be catered for by both clubs. And so should stub holders from the weekend.

In both club's cases that still won't reach the full allocations. There will be a very small limited public sale but the people who could be bothered getting off their arses and going to the games at the weekend should not be denied tickets.

If it's that important to Gloryhunters to attend then they can go buy a Hospitality experience for the day and pay £300 and upwards a pop.

What a day this will be for the fans of both clubs. Tremendous stuff. Like many other I'd like to go but I'm not going to rob a fan of a ticket. Really, really looking forward to watching it.

Even I'm fucking nervous already!

ST Holders, Club Members(Hibs), Loyalty Points Holders(Hearts) will be catered for by both clubs. And so should stub holders from the weekend.

Were people told to keep them? Anyone in their right mind should've, but was it expressly stated?

have hearts and hibs ever met in the league cup final before or this their first final of any kind since 1896 :blink:

Nope. First national final since 1896.

Were people told to keep them? Anyone in their right mind should've, but was it expressly stated?

I don't believe they were. But chucking away a semi final stub if you are not a ST Holder/Club Member is madness. The clubs cannot wipe peoples backsides for them.

There will be a small number of folk whe are not ST Holders/Club Members/Loyalty Points Holders who went to the semi and they deserve the right to be at the final more than someone attending their first game of the season.

Question for Hearts fans on here. Say this game goes to penalties and Hibs win, will you guys claim that as 11 derbies undefeated? I remember Mourinho claiming Chelsea were still unbeaten after losing to Charlton on pens, so what do you think?

Yesterday went by so slowly because I kept thinking about this game, although the raging hangover played its part. The next few weeks are going to be such a drag. :(

Here's a wee suggestion of a money spinner for Hibs. Seen as we have five pointless games coming up against smallish teams, make one of them a game where everyone in attendance gets a stub for the cup final. A run of the mill Hibs game could see the updated Easter Road full for the first time. Get it sorted Petrie.

Are the folks on here (Hearts and Hibs fans) Confident they will get tickets for the final and won'r get fucked over by points systems etc or folk/fair weather fans showing up?

Hopefully like the poster above says it will act as a catalyst for bigger crowds for both in the coming weeks and hopefully carries on in to the following season.