Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Mind our wee pal the Vladster has 5 long weeks to fk about with Hearts. That's 5 weeks of Hearts fans sheiting themselves that Vlad might play Football manager cup final edition. 5 long weeks and 2 paydays to hope for. 5 long weeks of oh Christ I hope Black, Scakel, Suso stay fit. 4 weeks until they play Celtic in the last game if the season where Broony will probably kick **** out of half of them.

They have so much to fear. It's fate. We're winning this cup. Dont believe it, know it.

From fellow poster Lofari 8)

Mind our wee pal the Vladster has 5 long weeks to fk about with Hearts. That's 5 weeks of Hearts fans sheiting themselves that Vlad might play Football manager cup final edition. 5 long weeks and 2 paydays to hope for. 5 long weeks of oh Christ I hope Black, Scakel, Suso stay fit. 4 weeks until they play Celtic in the last game if the season where Broony will probably kick **** out of half of them.

They have so much to fear. It's fate. We're winning this cup. Dont believe it, know it.

From fellow poster Lofari 8)

you have two half decent players. think you have more to fear.

tell him he should leave it for actual hearts/hibs fans.

People turning up for a jolly at a game like this and taking the seat away from an actual fan is pretty poor tbh.

I keep swaying between that point of view and the one which says that I've actually possibly seen Hearts/Hibs more often than some of them will have this season.

I've seen us playing Hearts twice and I've seen us playing Hibs four times (it'll be five on Sunday probably).

Good reason for st Johnstone to cheer on hearts. We automatically qualify for the Europa league if hearts win.

Not if Hearts finish 3rd in the SPL.

How are all these non Hibs\Hearts fan being offered tickets for this match before either club has released ticketing information?

my mate and his dad are season ticket holders, and his dad is away in manchester that weekend and unable to make the final, hes been phoning all of my pals trying to find someone to go with.

Similar story - my mate's dad is a season ticket holder and he's booked a holiday over the dates of the final. He offered me the ticket for that ST.

It's a shame, no one outside of Edinburgh gives a f**k about these two petty sides.... they only wish they were the old firm.

holding back the tears :lol:

tumblr_m1vr65H3A81rn1n54.gif

It's a shame, no one outside of Edinburgh gives a f**k about these two petty sides.... they only wish they were the old firm.

I don't know any fan of Hibs or Hearts who wished they were the Old Firm.

Brain removal isn't something we are big on in Edinburgh.

Do you get it done in Glasgow with yer last all body vajazzle?

Wasn't nervous at all...

Then I read this thread. Don't think I could take losing a cup final to hibs. Just thinking about it's giving me that feeling you get when thinking about death.

The nerves will be unbearable for the next month.

Oh how the OF will not like us taking up all the attention 8)

I really, really hope that ticket priority will go the people who went to the semi-finals first. If any of those gits that weren't there get a ticket ahead of myself I will be incredibly raging.

We. Must. Not. Lose!

You couldn't make it up, Hibs record finally getting put to the test against the team that gives them the most stick for it. Everything points to a Hearts win. Better looking first team(sexier too), better form, and a better record against Hibs.

So why am I completely and utterly shitting myself!!!! :ph34r:

Absolutely brilliant to have a final with no OF.

As a neutral not that bothered who wins but having seen Hearts win the cup twice maybe a wee leaning for Hibs in this one.

Sorry Jambos

We went for a drink in Gorgie when they won the cup in 1998 and the atmosphere was fantastic. Everyone out on the streets, dads, mums, grannies, kids. Thinking of doing the same this year regardless of who wins it. If Hibs do it then Leith will be crazy.

Absolutely delightful to have a final like this. It's what football is all about.

This is going to be fucking MASSIVE!!!!

I'm already shitting myself and it's still 33 sleeps away ffs, this is going to be the biggest occasion in Edinburgh footballing history, I just hope both ticket offices get it right this time!!

I've no idea how I'm going to cope going 33 more nights without sleep, I'm going to be a nervous wreck laugh.gif

Jesus, I'm rough as a badgers today too ph34r.gif

I remember how big a game Pars-Falkirk was to me in a semi-final, so can only imagine how excited you guys will be. Should be a great occasion.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I was also at the Pars v Falkirk game. Imagine that game but with a far greater reward as well as Euro qualification and a full house so that the opposition fans can actually hear each other (remember both Pars and Falkirk fans saying the opposition fans were pretty much silent being on other side of the pitch). It's the biggest emotional gamble you'll ever go through I'd imagine. Euphoric unrivalled high for a win, gut-wrenching and soul destroying hell for a defeat.

Even I can't wait for this game.

Wasn't nervous at all...

Then I read this thread. Don't think I could take losing a cup final to hibs. Just thinking about it's giving me that feeling you get when thinking about death.

The nerves will be unbearable for the next month.

From experience, just wait until you down that last pint, walk out the pub and then say to yourself "right, this is it..." as you start to wander in the direction of Hampden while checking you still have your ticket every 10 secs or so. It's scary. Real scary.

Why would anyone wish they were part of the paranoid twins? You spew hatred into every part of the game and it never your fault.

From experience, just wait until you down that last pint, walk out the pub and then say to yourself "right, this is it..." as you start to wander in the direction of Hampden while checking you still have your ticket every 10 secs or so. It's scary. Real scary.

Will you stop it man!!

You're not helping calm the feckin nerves any! :(