Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I have to say, I'm flattered by the responses by most people who have posted in the last couple of pages. This for me, is one of those games that will stay with me for the rest of my life regardless of how the outcome turns out. For too long, we've had to sit back lethargically and not give a f**k about the cup final as the gap between the finalists and the eventual winners have been so far between(I obviously count us against Gretna as well). This is a proper cup final for me, the way it should be, one of those games, that for me could go either way depending on who turns up on the day. People keep saying that we are the favorites based on paper and they are probably right. But it would be ludicrous to think that we won't need luck to win this game. Better to be lucky than good my old man used to always say. Only now am I appreciating the concept of this thought. It's going to be a hard sleep, but hopefully its worth it in the end. I'm not expecting it to be a high quality game of football, but I'm hoping that we(mainly us of course) and Hibs make a go of this so that it can live up to all the hype that has been built up over this game from the last five weeks.

Onwards to Hampden. Let's make this a day to remember.

Can't wait, really excited. I remember how I felt before our title decider with the Rovers, I couldn't think of anything else all week. This game dwarfs that one so it must be incredible. As everyone in this thread has said, it's what football is all about and it's why we love it. If we weren't emotionally attached to the game then we would never experience the dizzying highs and awful lows that football can bring.

One club will walk away with their head held high, having secured the biggest derby win of all time. The other will suffer a loss so devastating that their fans will never truly recover. All or nothing.

Best of luck!

Unlucky Edinbuggers Glasgow has ran out of Sauce you will need to have salt and vinegar on yer chips lol

For the 1st time in i dunno how long im looking forward to watching a game not involving Celtic, although i have a feeling (and i hope im wrong) its gonna be a shite game as its being built up 2 much imo, good day of football ahead tomorrow, between SC final and CL final (feck the play off shitey english fiootball)

Hope yous enjoy your day in Scotlands greatest city and Hibs come out on top

Paddy Power have former County hero Jimmy Scott at 3/1 for first goalscorer.

Easy money. 8)

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/scottish-fa-cup/Hibernian-v-Hearts----Hampden-Park-3693486.html

What The f**k :lol: :lol: Martin Scott is favourite to score first even though he doesn't get a game? Must be a mistake surely?