Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

um no i cant stand celtic that goal was offside yes but 2 wrongs dont make a right

Was a stone wall shout for me, not sure how many hands the ball needs to hit before it has to be a spot kick against Celtic these days, the first one would have been harsh, but basketball playing with the 2nd one when it stopped the ball going through to Black who would have had a clean shot on goal is a stone wall shout in anyones book.

I'm growing in confidence as the final draws nearer.

waKuQSdJeM.jpg

Just means you'll be even more disappointed on Saturday night. Wonderful.

Edited by Duffy_

ssssssssssr.jpg

jjpleasing.gif

Cheers for reminding me of the Ignore function Mikey.

People who have people on ignore check every post of theirs that they come across, always. The chance that they might miss out on something is too big, no matter how annoying they find that poster to be.

If anything the ignore function is just a way of making the posts of people who annoy you take longer to read.

You're wrong there Erin Go Bragh because I only come on this on my phone and the "Read it anyway" link doesn't work on it.

By the way on topic, why are all the Hibs players and management talking about Hearts all the time? Claiming we have nagging doubts etc. :lol:

Compare that to Andy Webster:

" The whole week, people can dress it up any which way they want. The proof will be in the pudding on Saturday.”

Hearts will do their talking on the pitch.