whisky lovers

Asda currently selling Singleton 12 year old reduced from £36 to £25
A decent wee dram 

Which Singleton? It’s a brand incorporating several distilleries. Singleton of.... etc

Santa brought me a bottle of Dalmore King Alexander III. I look forward to opening it in about twenty minutes.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Which Singleton? It’s a brand incorporating several distilleries. Singleton of.... etc

Santa brought me a bottle of Dalmore King Alexander III. I look forward to opening it in about twenty minutes.

Never realised that

Its Singleton of Dufftown

Didnt realise that, always thought it was the same place. Their Tailfire is rather nice

Bought it years ago on a trip to Swansea, was decent but I wasn't really into my Whisky then.

That's good. I tried it on a blind tasting once and found it boggin, so wasn't as if I was simply turning my nose up because it was Welsh. Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

That's good. I tried it on a blind tasting once and for found it boggin, so wasn't as if I was simply turning my nose up because it was Welsh. Enjoy!

I didn't get quite that far. My local have it and I asked them to open the bottle and let me have a wee nose at it. 

Decided to leave it to the Welsh too.