Islam Feruz

On 11/01/2017 at 22:00, ilostmyself said:

Chelsea must make a profit on the loan fees for all those players out on loan to me it worthwhile.

Emenalo signs a lot of crap players that the head coaches don't want so they go out on loan.

Here's Chelski's latest "loan" team of dud purchases - 

Delac, Wallace, Rahman, Christensen, Miazga, Cuadrado, Van Ginkel, Pasalic, Traore, Kenedy, Remy.

Subs - Hector, Kalas, Omerou, Bamford, Atsu, Piazon, Bamford

Subbed after 60 minutes of his Swindon debut. Don't know for sure but I'm gonna take a stab in the dark that he was pish again

Being devil's advocate: was this not his first ever top team start? And he lasted 60 mins in a victory for his side - hardly a subbed at half time indictment.
He's still most probably an ultrafud, but this is probably the highlight of his career so far rather than the nadir.

7 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Being devil's advocate: was this not his first ever top team start? And he lasted 60 mins in a victory for his side - hardly a subbed at half time indictment.
He's still most probably an ultrafud, but this is probably the highlight of his career so far rather than the nadir.

He started in a 7-0 pumping for Mouscron against Anderlecht. There may have been more starts in his time in Belgium, but I remember that one.

17 hours ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

It is mystifying that clubs still take a punt on him for loan deals.  Has a single one worked out?  

I think he is yet to score a goal in senior football?

Unless he has has a head transplant I would say he is done before hes even started.

On 11/01/2017 at 22:00, ilostmyself said:

Chelsea must make a profit on the loan fees for all those players out on loan to me it worthwhile.

They got £28m for Lukaku so I'm assuming they're happy to pay a % of lots of players wages that aren't in their plans in the hope that some return big bucks, I don't think it's the daftest business plan in the world.

7 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Emenalo signs a lot of crap players that the head coaches don't want so they go out on loan.

Here's Chelski's latest "loan" team of dud purchases - 

Delac, Wallace, Rahman, Christensen, Miazga, Cuadrado, Van Ginkel, Pasalic, Traore, Kenedy, Remy.

Subs - Hector, Kalas, Omerou, Bamford, Atsu, Piazon, Bamford

All very good players at a level above that of which Feruz is ever likely to get to.

Just now, Miguel Simao said:

All very good players at a level above that of which Feruz is ever likely to get to.

Agreed. Christensen impressed me and it's surprising that's he out on loan. Not sure about Rahman though. 

My main point was that Emenalo has signed a lot of poor or average players that will never be in the first-team squad. If that money had been invested in quality players, as Mourinho wanted, Chelsea would be even stronger.