Islam Feruz

Now the boy is clearly mega gifted and doing really well at Chelsea and featuring and scoringa few for their reserve team.

However is anyone following the lad on twitter? Commenting on the recent under 21 match against Holland he slated sub Michael O'Halloran saying how he didnt rate him and he was only picked because his dad was a celtic youth coach.Been slating Gregg Wylde as well last couple of days.

He has been told he will be involved with next under 21 squad so why is he ripping into hisfuture team mates!

He refused to play for the under 17 team recently as he stated on twitter he was past that level and didnt see point in going backwards.

But then he is only a 16/17 yr old kid so is it too much to expect these boys to be maturein the media?

Thoughts?

I think he'll fit in well at Chelsea.

Edited by ayrmad

None at all. He's not eligible.

Why not? There is no such thing as a Scottish passport, he has a British one. He doesn't have 'Scottish' nationality as it doesn't exist. .

He has Somali / British citizenship - what's to stop the English taking him? I'm asking because I don't know the answer, not to be funny.

Is it simply down to his schooling, not his holding of a passport?

Edited by Jim Leighton

Why not? There is no such thing as a Scottish passport, he has a British one. He doesn't have 'Scottish' nationality as it doesn't exist. .

He has Somali / British citizenship - what's to stop the English taking him? I'm asking because I don't know the answer, not to be funny.

Because you need to be born in the country, have a blood link or have been schooled there for 5+ years.... Anyways it's all irrelevant he's happy to be Scottish as Wotte has already stated.

Is it simply down to his schooling, not his holding of a passport?

_52589425_salmond_chopper_web.jpg

_52589425_salmond_chopper_web.jpg

Aye well he can but wish!

Anyway, thanks for responses guys - I'd like to see it in black ad white though as it was always said the Channel Islands lads could choose which of the home nations they represented as they also were British rather than English and I don't trust the FA one bit.

Definitely a case of poor judgement and a distinct lack of class from the player to post negative comments about potential team mates on Twit - ter, possibly down to his age and the attention he is receiving at Chelsea but someone at the club and within the Scotland camp should have a quiet word with him as to how he should conduct himself in future.

Aye well he can but wish!

Anyway, thanks for responses guys - I'd like to see it in black ad white though as it was always said the Channel Islands lads could choose which of the home nations they represented as they also were British rather than English and I don't trust the FA one bit.

Wasn't this the case with Matt Le Tissier?

cant see england risking the agreement just poach him. they've got the most to lose. can just imagine craig levien jizzing in his pants at the thought of being able to approach any british player he wanted to play for us :o

No but he will be starting tomorrow for Chelsea against Man Utd in the FA Youth Cup Semi Final which is live on ITV4 (KICK OFF 7PM)

Good chance for people to see him in action 8)

Cheers for the heads up, will take in the action tonight I think.