Islam Feruz

On 27/06/2020 at 17:30, Gordopolis said:

Just googling and it seems that back in April he was bleating about opening a hat factory or some such pish.
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ex-chelsea-celtic-whizkid-feruz-ditches-football-for-fashion-career-4324092#popup-sso

It is the only way he is going to get a cap these days. 

I'm guessing that, four years on from a decent wage, he's not feeling quite so "Tajiri" anymore.

Someone keep us informed if he ever manages to score a goal in senior football.

On 16/08/2023 at 22:27, oneteaminglasgow said:

Inexplicably, four years after retiring, he’s rocked up in Serbia playing for Radnicki Nis.

Get him in the squad, Steve. 

On 17/08/2023 at 13:48, Gordopolis said:

Only 27, one for the future, SC should call him up for a look, etc etc

2 of the most surprising things I've read in a while! A 5/6 year hiatus selling hats and he's back in the game.

Their in the top league in serbia, not that I have any idea of what the standard is like🤣 wonder if he will get on the pitch? Even score his first professional goal?

2 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

2 of the most surprising things I've read in a while! A 5/6 year hiatus selling hats and he's back in the game.

Their in the top league in serbia, not that I have any idea of what the standard is like🤣 wonder if he will get on the pitch? Even score his first professional goal?

Probably back home already, complaining bitterly again about having to do 'training', whatever that is.