Islam Feruz

The "striker" thing was tongue-in-cheek, but we have had our fair share of players who promised much but for one reason or another didn't make the grade.

I found a thread about it.

I would add Kevin McDonald to the mix. Yes, he's had a good career, but in my opinion he should've been an estabished EPL player, and Scotland regular.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye it must be a Scottish strikers thing :lol:

Not understand humour?

Tongue in cheek?

Quip?

Ok, Mr I-take-things-way-too-much-at-face-value, obviously the "striker" thing was tongue-in-cheek. Rather, it's a Scottish PLAYER thing. Happy? Hope so. I wanna make you happy.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye it must be a Scottish strikers thing :lol:

I take it that your avator is from him doing his "wrestling" thing?

Funny stuff......

If his talent matched his arrogance then we would have a gem on our hands, but sadly, it doesn't.

Edited by SlayerX

17 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

The "striker" thing was tongue-in-cheek, but we have had our fair share of players who promised much but for one reason or another didn't make the grade.

I found a thread about it.

I would add Kevin McDonald to the mix. Yes, he's had a good career, but in my opinion he should've been an estabished EPL player, and Scotland regular.

15 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Not understand humour?

Tongue in cheek?

Quip?

Ok, Mr I-take-things-way-too-much-at-face-value, obviously the "striker" thing was tongue-in-cheek. Rather, it's a Scottish PLAYER thing. Happy? Hope so. I wanna make you happy.

12 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

I take it that your avator is from him doing his "wrestling" thing?

Funny stuff......

If his talent matched his arrogance then we would have a gem on our hands, but sadly, it doesn't.

IMG_0710.JPG

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

IMG_0710.JPG

....I see....

Good point?

In a roundabout kind of a way, you've made my point for me. Football players are merely a projection of the wider populace. You've demonstrated that quite well.

Thank you. :)

Edited by SlayerX

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

SlaverX at it again. What a complete bore.

What part do you disagree with?

The fact that we have produced players who haven't lived up to their potential? Mate, there's a thread about it. 

I get the feeling that you're just a contrarian. If I said the Sun was orange you'd be adamant that it's red.

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yep. Better to just admit your wrong rather than continue posting some utterly bizarre posts. Strange behaviour, tbh.

I gave you ample opportunity to insult me via message, but no, not a peep.

Seems you need an audience

*smirk*

What part do you disagree with?
The fact that we have produced players who haven't lived up to their potential? Mate, there's a thread about it. 
I get the feeling that you're just a contrarian. If I said the Sun was orange you'd be adamant that it's red.

It is red though.

3 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

I gave you ample opportunity to insult me via message, but no, not a peep.

Seems you need an audience

*smirk*

I'm not sure why you're trying to goad me. It's unacceptable and quite frankly embarrassing behaviour. You should apologise.

Trying to remember the last time I've seen someone use asterisks to convey an emotion, facial expression or action.... thankfully most people on here are wise enough to insert media 

Spoiler

*sucks air sharply through teeth*

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm not sure why you're trying to goad me. It's unacceptable and quite frankly embarrassing behaviour. You should apologise.

Yeahhhhh... I'm the one stalking you.

You still haven't replied to any of my messages. What's the matter, only brave when you have people looking on?

Awww, poor diddums. But it's OK, I'll refraif from "goading" you, as you don't like it. :)