Community

the jambo-rocker

Not tremendously impressed with the 2 new episodes, the new characters don't really have a lot of time to bed in and I think losing Shirley on top of Troy might be a bit too much to recover from. Still some decent self-referential bits, the montages in the first epsiode and Chang's quote about the group losing all the black people.

and Alison Brie remains unfeasibly lovely. She studied in Glasgow and she's the same age as me. What might have been... (the circumstances of how this would have come about are frankly too ridiculous to list).

edit: although she is a Celtic fan, so that's serious minus points.

Edited by Fuctifano

• 2 months later...

Season 6 wasn't great but the paintball and wedding episodes prior to the last one were very good. Last episode was OK, not too saccharine. Still don't think the new characters added much. It had a good run overall though.

#andamovie

• 3 months later...

Just finished season 5. Such a strange show. Some stretches of episodes can really drag but there are some that are actually genius, up there with the best of anything. Is there a legal way of watching the 6th?

Also I generally don't go in for celebrity crushes but I am madly in love with Alison Brie to the point where I get jealous when she makes eyes at anyone in the show. It's frightening. I even set out to watch the 2/10 star-rated 'hot sluts' she starred in. Luckily someone has condensed all of her scenes into 2 or 3 5 minute slo-mo videos on YouTube. Top drawer.

Reading that blog about her being easy at art school is actually gutting when you discover she actually studied in glasgow for a while. Probably banged some right ugly guys she met in campus or that. If only I'd known...

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...