Community

the jambo-rocker

Dont think i have met duncan yet unless he is the dean?

Also I assume Jeff pegs Annie at some point? Does he end up with her or Britta first? Im not bothered bout spoilers

Nah that's Dean Pelton. Duncan is a psychology(I think) teacher, he's English and a Liverpool fan. He knows Jeff from before he came to Greendale. I'm sure he comes into it in Season 1 so you should've seen him.

I can't remember if they go all the way but I don't think he fucks Annie, he might f**k Britta. I'm fairly sure he pulls both of them a few times. He basically swings between both (and a couple of other women) but they never get serious.

Dont think i have met duncan yet unless he is the dean?

Also I assume Jeff pegs Annie at some point? Does he end up with her or Britta first? Im not bothered bout spoilers

Episode 1 or 2 I'm sure, he's the guy Jeff bribes for the test answers

Episode 1 or 2 I'm sure, he's the guy Jeff bribes for the test answers

You see a little bit more of him in Season 2. I'm pretty sure he takes the class for a bit if I'm not mistaken.

I do agree, Annie has terrific jugs.

Season 2 steps it up quite a bit GTG.

Here's a couple of fap-tastic posts from the US TV show thread. Fantastic.

:lol: The first thing I done once the episode finished was search Alison Brie on Tumblr.

tumblr_lvxf0k7YNM1qj44c5o1_250.gif

tumblr_lvx1gcEpZf1qae6w2o4_250.gif

tumblr_lvx1gcEpZf1qae6w2o5_250.gif

tumblr_lvwzacjot61qb4mxmo4_r1_250.gif

Oft.

Yeah it's Annie and Alison Brie. I would apologize for spamming the thread, but since it's of Alison Brie then I will not.

alison-brie-running.gif

1312453747306.gif?w=407&h=364

1312452663234.gif?w=315&h=450

1312398465830.gif?w=350&h=263

1312391931484.gif?w=334&h=490

2.gif

Fapity fap fap.

I'm surprised none of you have posted this yet. Dan Harmon(creator of Community) has been in a war of words with one of the main cast and it exploded recently with said cast member leaving Harman a voicemail.

My link, I'd watch though because if it keeps going them their going to kill off the character so it might be deemed as a spoiler(hence why I played the pronoun game with that opening paragraph)

I'm surprised none of you have posted this yet. Dan Harmon(creator of Community) has been in a war of words with one of the main cast and it exploded recently with said cast member leaving Harman a voicemail.

My link, I'd watch though because if it keeps going them their going to kill off the character so it might be deemed as a spoiler(hence why I played the pronoun game with that opening paragraph)

Tbh, I'm glad it's not an actors playing one of my more favourable characters. I don't think he's really been as good in third season as he has been before. That said it could be 'all the writing's fault'.

Pretty much my thinking too:

At the start of the show he was used as a big name to try and draw in people but now Joel McHale(Jeff) is a pretty big deal so Chase's name doesn't draw anymore.

Pierce is also both my sixth favourite character and probably the sixth most important. Jeff, Annie/Britta, Troy, Abed then Pierce and Shirley is how I'd rate their importance with Annie and Britta being the same.(I'd just move Britta down to below Pierce for how I rate their characters)

Apparently Harmon posted a blog or something saying that it's his fault(I saw the article but didn't read it).

Pretty much my thinking too:

At the start of the show he was used as a big name to try and draw in people but now Joel McHale(Jeff) is a pretty big deal so Chase's name doesn't draw anymore.

Pierce is also both my sixth favourite character and probably the sixth most important. Jeff, Annie/Britta, Troy, Abed then Pierce and Shirley is how I'd rate their importance with Annie and Britta being the same.(I'd just move Britta down to below Pierce for how I rate their characters)

Apparently Harmon posted a blog or something saying that it's his fault(I saw the article but didn't read it).

Article here.

http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvguide/article/Community-s-Dan-Harmon-Apologizes-for-Releasing-3456935.php

Sounds like handbags between the two of them if you ask me personally. I always thought that what Community had going for them in terms of their actors and such was that they were rather modest and always came off well on things like Twitter, or general TBH. If they're anything like that, then I'd imagine they'll put if behind them. I could just about live without Chevy Chase for the last season though if need be, as it would actually be quite a good story idea for the show he were to be inadvertently killed off.

tumblr_lw9w57vpP41qduy16o1_500.jpg

Thanks for this one Forehead, finally took the plunge and started watching this at the weekend, am halfway through season 2 and I'm thoroughly enjoying this!!!

Chang is brilliant and the Deann is criminally underused!!!

Omfg, I don't have the words to describe how brilliant and awesome the new episode is, it will surely go down as one of the classics.

Changlorious Basterds :lol:

This. It was fucking hilarious. That was one of my funniest moments too.

Also when they were going through each person and saying what they were and it was like "Pierce, dried up old air to a moist toilettes company who ended up a dried up old air to a moist toilettes company.

And the Annie and Jeff thing, especially at the end when Jeff showed the diary thing to the camera and his wee arrogant-off with the narrator.(sounded really like Brad's boss from Happy Endings, IMDb didn't have anyone listed so it could've been)

Omfg, I don't have the words to describe how brilliant and awesome the new episode is, it will surely go down as one of the classics.

Changlorious Basterds :lol:

Good to hear, as I've caught up and will be watching this one tonight!!!

The only downside is I've now got to wait a week now to see the next one!!!:(

Also when they were going through each person and saying what they were and it was like "Pierce, dried up old air to a moist toilettes company who ended up a dried up old air to a moist toilettes company.

And the Annie and Jeff thing, especially at the end when Jeff showed the diary thing to the camera and his wee arrogant-off with the narrator.(sounded really like Brad's boss from Happy Endings, IMDb didn't have anyone listed so it could've been)

Probably the best episode of this season, fuckin hilarious :D

r.e. Spoiler: Did Jeff not make a deliberately ironic point of asking if he was in The Cape? Did sound a bit like that guy....

How do you think we felt during the hiatus, not even knowing if it was gonna return! ohmy.gif

I felt your pain brother, I really did!!!

Pfft, pfft. Poor you dry.gif

And you're just crying on the inside, I can tell!!!

Probably the best episode of this season, fuckin hilarious :D

r.e. Spoiler: Did Jeff not make a deliberately ironic point of asking if he was in The Cape? Did sound a bit like that guy....

The narrator was Keith David, who was Max Malini in The Cape!!!

MaxMalini.jpg