South Park

Cityfan

Just watched the newest episode and definitly seems like the beginning of the end. Sad to see it go but it has been on the decline for a wee while with a gem thrown in every now and again. Feels like a part of my childhood is about to die :(

According to this it'll be going till at least 2013.

He won’t have long to do so. A week after they leave New York around March 28, the pair hurtles into the 15th season of South Park, part of a new pact with Comedy Central that keeps the show on the air through 2013 and is said to be even richer than their previous $75 million deal. They’ll have just one week to create each episode, with no time to prep.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-south-parks-trey-parker-171189

• 3 months later...

The episode picked up exactly where the last one left off, with Stan being depressed and still seeing and hearing everything as sh*t. Not a great deal of laughs, but an important episode to tie up everything that happened before the break.

RIP Steamy Ray Vaughn :(

Theres a documentary coming up to look out for called 6 Days to Air: The Making of South Park, which is a behind the scenes look at how each episode is written, recorded, animated and delivered in just six days. Should be good.

Edited by cityfan

The episode picked up exactly where the last one left off, with Stan being depressed and still seeing and hearing everything as sh*t. Not a great deal of laughs, but an important episode to tie up everything that happened before the break.

RIP Steamy Ray Vaughn :(

Theres a documentary coming up to look out for called 6 Days to Air: The Making of South Park, which is a behind the scenes look at how each episode is written, recorded, animated and delivered in just six days. Should be good.

I enjoyed it, one of the better ones this season I though. The only bit I really laughed at though was the tiny Terra Nova piss take, they were spot on with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I found last week's epsiode pretty funny. This week had a very decent start, the Cartman stuff was great, but the episode went downhill from the moment they revealed who the "Eavesdropper" was.

Other tahn the first ep, the latestes mini series has been great, loved the butters and wikileaks ones, mr mackay shitin' himself along the corridor was hilarious. The last one was pretty good to. I respect you bro!

• 3 months later...

I fear this is becoming an under-rated programme! Under rated is probably the wrong expression, but for people to rate Family Guy above it is simply unreal. It went a bit stale for a bit, but it's hit top form again and it's episodes based on Family Guy a few years back were hilarious!

Personally if I see these 2 programmes on at the same time I'll opt for Family Guy - reason being that Family Guy has a sh%tload more irrelevant side jokes whereas South Park has a main story generally and the jokes revolve around that. I like South Park but that is my reason for choosing Family Guy.