South Park

Cityfan

Decided just to wait for it on Comedy Central tonight rather than downloading it yesterday. Judging by the posts on it so far, it looks like I made a mistake in waiting!

the scene with the shrink and Randy's song at the end were hilarious laugh.gif

I've just watched it again and the lyrics to the song are pretty simple but hilarious. Definitely one of my favourite episodes from the past few series!

Scott Tenorman Must Die is an absolute fucker, but Here Comes The Neighbourhood is my favourite by miles. The scene with the lower case t is brilliant, as is the ending with Mr Garrison :laugh:

Season 15's been quite good so far, but the first 6 seasons were the peak for me.

"I don't make the rules - I just think them up and write them down" :lol:

"I cannot offer you or your child any cash, I can however offer you a little bit of crack" :lol:

Great Episode

The first 2 episodes of the series were utter bollocks but it really is hitting form now. While it will never go back to the height of its genius that is the 1st couple of seasons, it is still one of the funniest things on the telly currently. Cartmen has to be the best character ever invented! Besides Father Dougal of course

Looking back, I prefer the episodes in the later series as opposed to 1 and 2.

But that last episode was great.

Edited by Supras