Cityfan

South Park

Johnny Däpp    576

Decent enough episode but that's probably in comparison to last seasons abortion. Cartman needs to be funny again, shake off the burd pish and get him pranking again!

Bully Wee Villa    3,910

It was okay. Some good moments but not one I can imagine I'll be particularly bothered to watch repeats of in years to come.

1320Lichtie    4,759

Need to get back to the likes of season 8 imo where they're not totally ridiculous but still take the piss out of real life stuff think they've gotten a bit too ridiculous recently.

MSU    223

It was weird. As I was describing the episode to a friend who hadn't seen it, I was laughing much more than I did actually watching it. Explaining about why the Echos and whatever were all thrown away, and the redneck sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, and Cartman getting them all to talk to each other seemed really funny as I was remembering it. So why wasn't it all that funny when I was sitting there seeing it happen?

Savage Henry    2,276

Episode 2 of the new series isn't very funny. It's basically just a 20 minute long "shut the f**k up, Donny".  But it does feature one of the best songs they've done for a long time.

Edited by Savage Henry

MSU    223
9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Episode 2 of the new series isn't very funny. It's basically just a 20 minute long "shut the f**k up, Donny".  But it does feature one of the best songs they've done for a long time.

Really? Kim Jong Un laying out his plans to nuke Tweek's house wasn't funny? I thought it was a decent episode, a good bit better than last week. 7/10.

ETA -- Sorry, just realized you didn't say it wasn't funny, just not very funny. I dunno, I laughed a few times. Tweek with four fidget spinners. And you're right, the song was quality.

Edited by MSU

Savage Henry    2,276
7 hours ago, MSU said:

Really? Kim Jong Un laying out his plans to nuke Tweek's house wasn't funny? I thought it was a decent episode, a good bit better than last week. 7/10.

ETA -- Sorry, just realized you didn't say it wasn't funny, just not very funny. I dunno, I laughed a few times. Tweek with four fidget spinners. And you're right, the song was quality.

Yeah, I thought it was actually quite a good, focused episode, although I'm not quite sure what they're doing with Eric. He being Eminem seemed a bit... odd.  I just didn't laugh terribly often.  The Twitter exchange seems remarkably prescient this morning.

Johnny Däpp    576

Just watched the 2nd episode there. Found it really good! The bit with Eric and his burd is starting to piss me off now but the voice message thing was hilarious!

kim Jong Un going over plans with Tweeks picture and pictures of his house was genius :lol: 

7/10