South Park

Cityfan

3 hours ago, Günther said:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=eT39jadNDBw

This is the random Danish song played throughout the last few episodes. The Danes are bewildered how the f**k the makers of South Park came across this :lol: 

I love wee things like this in South Park. Reminded me of the Cash for Gold song.

I think I prefer from Season 10 or so onwards than the earlier ones which more often than not seemed to centre round Cartman and the whole 'Oh my god they killed Kenny!' stuff.

Randy Marsh has to be my favourite character. The episodes where the Internet breaks down, the big jobby/bono one and the big balls/medical marijuana one in particular had me in hysterics! [emoji846]

Agree with all this. Enjoyed the earlier stuff but think it stepped up to another level when they started using it as a commentary on modern goings on. For a cartoon show it is ridiculously clever.

Don't get me wrong I love season 10 onwards too, South Park probably my favourite show. But there's a few absolute gems in season 8 and 9. I'm enjoying the nostalgia effect watching season 1 etc though, it's so fucking rude.

Can't believe my mum and dad let me watch this when I was 9/10/11. Sound c***s.

I remember having the video of the movie and showing my grandad the 'Kyles mums a bitch' sketch and he was absolutely Ragin that my maw let me watch it. :lol:

Loved Boris Johnson in this week's episode and his pronunciation of "mem'bries." I know these long arc stories aren't everyone's sup of tea, but the way they've pieced this one together really is a bit of genius. It's like they knew the outcome of the election ahead of time. Kudos, Parker & Stone. Mostly Parker.

On 11/15/2016 at 05:00, 8MileBU said:

I think I prefer from Season 10 or so onwards than the earlier ones which more often than not seemed to centre round Cartman and the whole 'Oh my god they killed Kenny!' stuff.

Randy Marsh has to be my favourite character. The episodes where the Internet breaks down, the big jobby/bono one and the big balls/medical marijuana one in particular had me in hysterics! emoji846.png

The moment where the massive jobby comes out and pushes Randy into the air ... it's just perfect. I love the idea that someone said, "No ... it'd be better if we make him rotate." The attention to detail is what makes it, like in the Mr Hankey episode where Kyle picks a shit out of the bowl, holds it for a sec, and then the top half of it just flops over. These guys really know their shit, Literally.