South Park

Cityfan

On 04/10/2016 at 19:27, Tamdunk said:

I watched the original super best friends episode the other day, before depictions of mohammad incencsed Jihadists. Meanwhile, underwater, Seaman and Swallow *pfft* are developing a plan

Moses, we need to know how to kill a giant stone Abraham Lincoln!

Umm.... a giant stone John Wilkes Booth?

7 hours ago, Günther said:

This series has been fuckin awful. Cartman was without a doubt my favourite character, he's boring as f**k these days! Only the Amy Schumer comment last week made me laugh... Last series was a shambles with the exception of the Yelp reviewers, The Ninjas, and when Garrison goes and fucks Trump to Death. 

Just been sticking to old classic episodes for my South Park fix now...

Member when South Park didn't have episode to episode continuity meaning there was no scope for Cartman to act differently as part of a longer joke that could pay off over the course of the series? Ohh I member!

Edited by Dunning1874

12 hours ago, Günther said:

This series has been fuckin awful. Cartman was without a doubt my favourite character, he's boring as f**k these days! Only the Amy Schumer comment last week made me laugh... Last series was a shambles with the exception of the Yelp reviewers, The Ninjas, and when Garrison goes and fucks Trump to Death. 

Just been sticking to old classic episodes for my South Park fix now...

Stick with it. Cartman has, for the first time, a love interest; other than Kenny getting a gobble behind Wendy's, and Butters' innocently humouring an auld hoor, the relationships have been fairly innocent..(maybe except Seapeople....)..and he's just been offered a swatch at gash for the first time. It will not go peacefully, as he just can't help himself. I was reeled in when he went 'oink oink, i'm a lil' piggy' at Scott Tenorman's door for ten bucks, believing that he was finally broken; and he ended up feeding the guys' maw and dad to him. 

Probably the weakest episode of the series so far, but still very enjoyable. Have to say I'm getting drawn in to Cartman having changed, although I still think something big is coming from him. The scene with him and his girlfriend talking to Kyle had me in stitches.

This weeks episode was the highlight of the series so far. Can't remember the last time I laughed so consistently throughout an episode of South Park. So many hilarious moments in that. Best episode since series 8 or 9 anyway. The storyline is getting more and more ridiculous by the week.

Spoiler

Also laughed far more than I should at the Danish guy saying "we have to kweet Tweedur?" :lol: