South Park

Cityfan

"Cum and joke mines of Mars". Not bad. This entire series hasn't been great though. I preferred when South Park did standalone episodes.

Agree.

Hope they go back to it. A 3 part series of Trump etc could've been a belter. Get back to one off piss takes of current affairs and topics Trey/Matt.

This season has felt a bit forced at times imo. The Memberberries were good for an episode or two but that went too far for me. 

Bring back the one off format with occasional Coon and Friends kind of mini series.

I did like most of the Mars bits through the series plus Cartman and female comedy theme was good.

I think Cartman and Randy not being involved in episodes as much as usual showed. Gerald isn't a great character to keep the series going, Randy might have been funnier.

I agree with Mr Galoshes. The Gerald in Denmark stuff was an episode in itself, not something that needed strung out. The problem with satirising Trump is that Trump satirises himself. I think turning Garrison into Trump is too restrictive.

Looking back on the archives, the best series were when they got past the Kenny shit and threw in the odd three part episodes. Or when Eric and/or Randy feature heavily.

Got to agree with the above. The standalone episodes like the KFC, Randys massive shite etc are the kind of episodes we want to see. The 2 and 3 parters like Imaginationland and the Black Friday / GoT were simply tremendous. 
The last episode was named something along the lines of the Death of serialisation so hopefully that's a hint. 

Very first thing I thought when I seen the title!!!

• 2 months later...

Finally watched season 20 - not impressed. I liked 18 and 19's continuity, but I just felt that it felt far too dragged out. 18 and 19 had continuity as well as having separate stories for different episodes. I felt it was just all very forgettable. Good thing Comedy Central still air a variety of episodes from different seasons unlike Sky One's constant rehashing of the same episodes of The Simpsons.

• 1 month later...
I swear the one that gets me laughing more than anything is when Randy shites and he's like 'haaat hat hat hat' and let's out a massive shite that he curls round until it's about 15 feet tall :lol:

Greetin thinking about it :lol:

:lol:

Randy is my favourite just ahead of Cartman. In the Creme Fraiche one he absolutely excels.

Medicinal Fried Chicken, Cock Magic, The Losing Edge and of course this one too...

IMG_1492194742.270609.jpg

What a character

I swear the one that gets me laughing more than anything is when Randy shites and he's like 'haaat hat hat hat' and let's out a massive shite that he curls round until it's about 15 feet tall :lol:

Greetin thinking about it :lol:

"It weighs 100 courics!"

randy-marsh-poop-o.gif

The bit that always makes me giggle in that episode is how every time Randy's having a shite and shouting "Haat hat hat hat!!!", they keep flashing up 'EMMY AWARD WINNING SERIES' on the screen! [emoji1]

After watching Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon recently it always amuses me how they rip the pish out of certain movies and TV shows.

Off the top of my head.

Silence of the Lambs - Bebes Boobs destroy society

Red Dragon - the one where Eric is a psychic

Braveheart - several references, but the one in season 1 or 2 where they fight the turkeys

Godfather - Tooth Fairy Tats

Scarface - Medicinal Fried Chicken

Game of Thrones - the 3 parter

Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring

Simpsons - Simpsons already did it

Family Guy - the 2 parter about Mohammed

Any more? Imagine there'll be hunners but don't want to cheat and look it up