South Park

Cityfan

Good episode, I do like the longer running stores like this one, The Lord of the Rings episodes, GOT episodes, the Coon episodes and Imaginationland are great too. 

Special mentions to the Manbearpig, Warcraft, Fishsticks, Two days before the day after tomorrow episodes and so many more. The Mormon and Scientology episodes are crackers too...'dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!'

There are also blatant filler episodes but I can forgive them for that due to the 6 days the get to complete each episode!

Ive even seen 'The Book Of Mormon' in London - was for my Stag Do. Fucking hilarious and would recommend it highly to all south park fans.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses.

Top 10 episodes, eh? Well, I chop and change all the time, but I always like watching.

Awesom-O -- "Weak!"

Scott Tenorman Must Die -- Cartman makes Scott eat his own parents.

The Biggest Douche in the Universe -- Tree fiddy to the Loch Ness Monster and a great closing song.

Free Willzyx -- that image of the dead whale on the moon over the silent credits cracks me up every time.

Butters' Bottom Bitch -- Butters (who I love anyway) knowing what you are saying.

Crippled Summer -- Towlie intervention and Nathan being raped by a shark. What's not to love?

Tweek x Craig -- I love this episode mostly for the music. There's "Book of Love" by Magnetic Fields altho it's the Peter Gabriel version they play. And then some random song sung by Parker in a Japanese accent. Quality.

Reverse Cowgirl -- Butters sitting on the bog back to front and Clyde's mom dying because he didn't put the seat down.

Bass to Mouth -- Lemmiwinks and Mackay shitting himself down the hallway.

Imaginationland -- The best multi-episode arc ever. 

Honorable mention for Cock Magic and Ginger Cow.

10 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Good episode, I do like the longer running stores like this one, The Lord of the Rings episodes, GOT episodes, the Coon episodes and Imaginationland are great too. 

Special mentions to the Manbearpig, Warcraft, Fishsticks, Two days before the day after tomorrow episodes and so many more. The Mormon and Scientology episodes are crackers too...'dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!'

There are also blatant filler episodes but I can forgive them for that due to the 6 days the get to complete each episode!

Ive even seen 'The Book Of Mormon' in London - was for my Stag Do. Fucking hilarious and would recommend it highly to all south park fans.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses.

Seconded.  Saw it with my brother and Dad a few years ago and I still laugh just thinking about it.

In terms of best South Park episodes?  The ones you mention above are all ace but I love the 24 style episode.

Vladimir: America had other enemies before the Muslims, you know. Who is America's oldest enemy?
Cartman: The Russians?
Vladimir: Before that.
Cartman: The Germans?
Vladimir: Before that.
Cartman: The Germans again?

I can't really be doing with the first 4 or 5 seasons. Once they expanded their horizons snd ditched the "you killed Kenny" stuff, it became a different show altogether.

Favourites I go back to often involve Butters. The one where he fakes his death to become Margarine and infiltrate the girls' party is genius, particularly because of the way his parents carry on.

The one where he gets sent to the Christian camp to get rid of his gayness is also very good.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Günther said:

The whole Toto - Africa thing has me in stitches! No idea why this particular song either which makes it even more hilarious! 

Was driving back from Glasgow tonight after dropping the wee man back off at his mums and popped smooth radio on to hear Africa again, drove along nodding my head like the Member berries :lol: 

I know exactly what you mean. It's the perfect song, though. No idea why.

Last few episodes of this series were a bit of a letdown, almost seems as if Trump winning IRL spoiled what they had planned.

Spoiler

Also, leaving the Member Berries story open doesn't really make sense unless they're continuing on with back to back episodes, which the title of the episode "The End of Serialization As We Know It" doesn't suggest

I kinda enjoyed it, tho I was looking at the clock wondering how they were going to wrap everything up in four minutes. And of course, they didn't. The member berries being left open was disappointing, and the conclusion to the Skank Hunt thread was a let down too. I laughed a few times at it but perhaps tellingly I laughed more at the Everybody Loves Raymond rerun that I'd already seen a million times that I watched immediately before it (it was the one where Robert finds out his birthday isn't when he thought it was). Agree with Fuctifano that the actual outcome of the US Election pushed the narrative down the less funny path,

I prefer the standalone episodes too, the have a higher laugh-to-story ratio and will still be enjoyable when watched as a repeat.

The ending was a let down. I wanted Gerald to be exposed. I feel like Parker and Stone have trolled the audience. Again. A shame, as the episode was genuinely tense and exciting up until the last five minutes.

I suppose it's possible that events will be revisited in the next series, so that might not be the end of it. The Member Berries scene suggested we haven't seen the last of them.