Cityfan

South Park

GingerSaint    1,230

Can't wait for this, definitely my favourite TV show.

Randy Marsh is fucking amazing!

RandyMarshJizz-480x360.jpg

laugh.gif

Cityfan    308

Clicky

Just started watching it. Laughing like mad already!

Downloaded it this morning. Some cracking lines from Cartman...

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you go across the street and buy some condoms because we should at least be safe if you're going to f**k me, mom."

"Would you mind loaning me some of your lipstick, mom? Because I wanna at least look pretty the next time you decide to f**k me."

:lol:

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you go across the street and buy some condoms because we should at least be safe if you're going to f**k me, mom."

"Would you mind loaning me some of your lipstick, mom? Because I wanna at least look pretty the next time you decide to f**k me."

just watched it wasnt that impressed not as good as the last series hopefully the next episode is better biggrin.gif

The Minertaur    883

:lol: Loving every bit of it so far - I've had first hand experiences of the 'Geniuses' they speak off in this so can relate to it well!

FFC_GJS    10

just watched it wasnt that impressed not as good as the last series hopefully the next episode is better biggrin.gif

I hope you mean the start of the last series as if they are as bad or worse as some of the ones in the second half of it then they are going to be terrible.

Djayict    0

i have na watched this in a while can stil remember "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" i was five at the time good times :D

Cityfan    308

I wonder how Matt & Trey will react to todays news. I know they've done Osama Bin Laden being shot in an episode before, but surely we'll see an Osama episode before the season break.

Anyway, here's the promo for Wednesday's episode...

I hope it's not a Jimmy centered episode as the last one of those was f**king awful.

Cityfan    308

Whens the next series on UK TV ?

Friday on Comedy Central. They will be showing a double bill both of the episodes so far I believe.

forehead7    857

I wonder how Matt & Trey will react to todays news. I know they've done Osama Bin Laden being shot in an episode before, but surely we'll see an Osama episode before the season break.

Anyway, here's the promo for Wednesday's episode...

I hope it's not a Jimmy centered episode as the last one of those was f**king awful.

Probably won't until next season since all this season's will already be written.

Enigma    1,465

Probably won't until next season since all this season's will already be written.

I'm not convinced. I am sure I read somewhere that South Park has the ability to knock out an episode in a couple of weeks due to the simple animation (not to say they have not written in advance). I am sure they have done very topical stuff before.

Cityfan    308

I'm not convinced. I am sure I read somewhere that South Park has the ability to knock out an episode in a couple of weeks due to the simple animation (not to say they have not written in advance). I am sure they have done very topical stuff before.

Yeah, I remember a Susan Boyle joke in the Somalian Pirate episode only a week after her Britain's Got Talent episode. They'll be other examples as well I'm sure.