Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dandy, thanks. How about you?

There are no 'debatable titles', silly!

So CAS is the new LNS, eh? What's the thinking (I use the term loosely) here? Will a club take Rangers to CAS? Will a club take The SPFL to CAS? How do you envisage this happening in practice?

Monkey, you asked about tantrums. See the above.

It reads like a therapy exercise wherein the counselor has said something like, "Now, LifeBhoy67, you'll never get back to proper mental health unless you confront your demons. Write down the little you understand about Rangers, EBTs and legal processes on this nice piece of paper. When you've done that we'll do a wish list for Santa and send them both up the chimney together"

Who wrote this, ignorant, confused, stream of conscience dross, Dougal? I'd like to go and laugh at them.

Ya probs find him down Ibrokes way, he is a sevco fan ya arsehole :lol:

The Times (English edition) Oliver Kay, chief football correspondent on the list

"After the court cases, the points deduction, the liquidation (of Rangers Football Club plc) and the demotion to the fourth tier of Scottish football, there are calls for the club to be stripped of the trophies they won while illegally using an employee benefit trust fund to pay players between 2001 and 2010.

Cheating scum.....

Misinformed English journo.

"Demotion" indeed!

Ya probs find him down Ibrokes way, he is a sevco fan ya arsehole :lol:

It's ok I just had a quick google and found the warmer:

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/william-austin-nimmo-smith/

Rangers fan, eh? Shame the word 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary otherwise I could have used it to describe you.

Rangers fan, eh? Shame the word 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary otherwise I could have used it to describe you.

A sevco fan calling someone 'gullible' .... Buy many shares? :lol:

Was it removed due to raging "Rangers" fans getting pissed off that they were being labelled as such after Murray, Whyte and Greens successively ripping the c**t out of them? Is it now considered to be sectarian due to the amount it is used to describe ****? How many letter bombs to Oxford did the campaign to have it removed take?

My point was quite simply that if the football authorities take the titles away then the Rangers supporters will entirely agree that this is their perogative.

Good to know that a Rangers fan disagrees with this. Whilst at the same time they insist that they are the same club because the football authorities say so.

Bennett you are a hypocrite. It is blatently obvious from you recent posts that you are are on the back foot trying to defend the indefensible. Your team cheated and got caught. Take the consequences just as you were willing to take the success.

Good to know that a Rangers fan disagrees with this. Whilst at the same time they insist that they are the same club because the football authorities say so.

Bennett you are a hypocrite. It is blatently obvious from you recent posts that you are are on the back foot trying to defend the indefensible. Your team cheated and got caught. Take the consequences just as you were willing to take the success.

Patently not blatantly. Sorry, I know I am as irritating pulling someone on this as much as the misuse of the phrase irritates me.

Strychnine not only wankerishly quoting his own post but also endorsing Dougal.

How's the new jacket, Strich? Are you happy with the way the arms tie up at the back?

Patently not blatantly. Sorry, I know I am as irritating pulling someone on this as much as the misuse of the phrase irritates me.

The Kinky will no doubt be very proud of your pedantry :lol:

But I also know what you're saying - that rangers lot are forever picking up on the nuances of the words used to allow them to push their agendas. Sad but common.

Who wrote this, ignorant, confused, stream of conscience dross, Dougal? I'd like to go and laugh at them.

"Stream of conscience"?

Obviously you may attempt to claim that guilt was interwoven with the comments, but nobody will believe you.

You mant 'stream of consciousness', but arsed it again.

Unwise for a pedant.

"Stream of conscience"? Obviously you may attempt to claim that guilt was interwoven with the comments, but nobody will believe you. You mant 'stream of consciousness', but arsed it again. Unwise for a pedant.

"Stream of conscience"!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!! I hadn't noticed that (which is bad what with me degrees in psychology.....)

Brilliant!!!! What a useless pedant!!!

But I also know what you're saying - that rangers lot are forever picking up on the nuances of the words used to allow them to push their agendas. Sad but common.

"Stream of conscience"? Obviously you may attempt to claim that guilt was interwoven with the comments, but nobody will believe you. You mant 'stream of consciousness', but arsed it again

Not going well for you, Mythy.