Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Look Dave King has been chairman for a whole 21 days, it is fucking unbelievable that he has not already implemented every last thing he said he was going to do over the next 3 years, the Ps and Ds have every right to be on their high horse..

I mean the arsehole even had the cheek to ask Rangers fans to buy ST`s, who the f**k does he think he is?

No Tedi, it's not what he's done so far, it's what he said he was going to do before he was chairman / declared fpp and what he says he's going to do now.

Far be it from me to point out what is so patrionisingly obvious to even the most casual of observers, but you do see that they are different? Right?

I may be leaping to conclusions here but there may be a feeling that this could be viewed as dishonest and part of a track record of dishonesty. Coupled with a none too impressive record of you lot sinking to your knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds you, I feel we are vindicated in our continued criticism, derision and contempt served with a healthy side portion of mirth/amazement at your credulity.

Coupled with a none too impressive record of you lot sinking to your knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds you

You clearly are familiar with the Rangers scene, Tashy. How long have we been doing that for, in all honesty?

Does anyone know if the STs have to paid up front in cash like last year or if there is a monthly instalment set up again (like the good old days.....). I ask because I think that will have an impact on sales. Paying up front is a big ask for many I would have thought.

You clearly are familiar with the Rangers scene, Tashy. How long have we been doing that for, in all honesty?

If that's the therangers scene, then I have admittedly got it totally wrong but I still don't like it. Are we back to the why are you called bears thing again?

The moustache thing isn't helping me here is it?

Does anyone know if the STs have to paid up front in cash like last year or if there is a monthly instalment set up again (like the good old days.....). I ask because I think that will have an impact on sales. Paying up front is a big ask for many I would have thought.

Just for you, china, I shall buy your ST and you can send me monthly cheques. No need to be shy about who your big team is, though.

If that's the therangers scene, then I have admittedly got it totally wrong.

Aye we ken you get much wrong. You hit a chord when you said, " You lot sinking to your knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds you"

For me it's a recent phenomenon but In your opinion how long has this been going on for?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Aye we ken you get much wrong. You hit a chord when you said, " You lot sinking to your knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds you"

For me it's a recent phenomenon but In your opinion how long has this been going on for?

Well the smart-arse answer would be about 6000 years going by your contributions to any god-bothering discussion and in a remarkable coincidence the correct answer is also the entire life of your club.

Around the time of the war title.

Well the smart-arse answer would be about 6000 years going by your contributions to any god-bothering discussion and in a remarkable coincidence the correct answer is also the entire life of your club.

Clonners and Tashy hedging like f**k. Both of whom define their P&B existence wrt Rangers. Neither of whom can give a straight answer.

Around the time of the war title.

Just let me check this yin. I would hate to misrepresent you. In your view, Rangers have been, "sinking to your (our) knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds you" since "Around the time of the war title"

I'd like to be careful here so there is no misunderstanding. Tashy described the behavior and you delimited the timeline.

Is this something you really want to buy in to?

Just let me check this yin. I would hate to misrepresent you. In your view,

Rangers have been, "sinking to your (our) knees and gobbling down whatever a blazer and stripey tie feeds

you" since "Around the time of the war title"

I'd like to be careful here so there is no misunderstanding. Tashy described the behavior and you delimited the timeline.

Is this something you really want to buy in to?

Away and fxck a tree stump your club are a utter disgrace .

Most of those things were not the consensus views on here and they most certainly weren't mine.

For instance, it was widely believed on here that he'd be declared fit and proper and duly become chairman.

re·vi·sion·ism (rĭ-vĭzh′ə-nĭz′əm)

n.

1. Advocacy of the revision of an accepted, usually long-standing view, theory, or doctrine.

Certainly the entire life of sevco.

I don't think going further into time is really relevant or a desired path for the conversation.

So do you recognise the differences between what King said before and after fpp verdict / gaining control? Or are you content to be a blissfully, willfully ignorant bear too?

Certainly the entire life of sevco.

I don't think going further into time is really relevant or a desired path for the conversation.

So do you recognise the differences between what King said before and after fpp verdict / gaining control? Or are you content to be a blissfully, willfully ignorant bear too?

That's my kind of verdict lol

Edit... Kind of misread that bit about the verdict.

Edited by bennett

Good to see the diddies trying to blood the young team. Good, too, that I was wrong when I thought lower depths of discourse couldn't be plumbed.

Away and fxck a tree stump your club are a utter disgrace .

The diddies young and old are having a mare tonight. You have Clonners worrying about our war titles and Tashy backpedaling like f**k about timelines.

What a fucking mess they are in about a 3 year old club!