Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How does an imbecile like Bomber Brown make it through the day without accidentally walking out in front of a train or touching a live electrical wire or something?

Do McCoist, Durrant and the rest still get bonuses even though it may be McColl that gets them promoted?

Almost certainly yes! Given the contracts issued by Green they will probably get a double bonus for gaining promotion after being relieved of their duties. Nothing would surprise me.

So according to the SFA, King did not tell the SA tax authorities he earned 10k when he earned millions, did not lie to them when questioned on this, and didn't lie to the court prior to his conviction on 41 tax evasion counts in 2013? He is fit and proper to uphold the "honesty and integrity" of Scottish football? Is this possibly about helping TRIFC, ignoring their own rules, and not the game in Scotland? Corrupt to the core.

For many, many years ,I've thought the SFA comprised a bunch of gravy train sucking basturts living high on the hog on the proceeds from the Scottish football fans. No fecking better than the aristocracy.

K U N T S , every wan. f**k'em. Bring on the revolution. Hey-ey you know-oh-oh. :)

A wee bit from the telegraph.

When he makes his first public appearance as chairman on Thursday, King is expected to respond to Ashley’s request for a general meeting to be held in early June. The Rangers directors have already sought legal advice on the competence of the Newcastle United owner’s requisition, which includes a motion demanding the immediate repayment of a £5 million loan advanced to the club earlier this year.

The timing of Ashley’s move puts pressure on the club prior to the annual renewal of season tickets, which cannot begin until Rangers know whether they will play in the Scottish Championship or Premiership next season. King is unlikely to reveal the detail of his projected financial input until Rangers’ fortunes in the playoffs have been determined.

Meanwhile, in another twist in the byways of this saga, Telegraph Sport understands that Ashley will succeed in his appeal against the outcome of the SFA’s case against him for breaking their rules on dual ownership.

He was found guilty and fined £7,500 in early March. However, it has emerged that the lawyers working for Ashley – whose net worth has been estimated at £3billion – have specifically disputed the fine as being disproportionate, although the maximum penalty is £10,000.

The rules, of course, take no account of a culprit’s means and the SFA is understood to have accepted his plea, although how much the Sports Direct owner will save from the lengthy process has yet to be revealed.

More immediately, Rangers have asked the police for permission to admit fans at the Ibrox turnstiles for the Hibs game

I was in ASDA today and in the fruit and veg area I found a Celtic birthday cake hiding under the tomatoes. Now, I had no intention of buying cake and had deliberately avoided the cake department but when I saw it , I couldn't resist.

Hey-ho, another half-inch on the waist. :(

sevco fans celebrating one of the most corrupt deceitful b4stards you could set a pair of squinty eyes on, being given the reigns of their new club.

Celtic fans in tears that a corrupt shameless liar has taken over a club they claim to have no rivalry with.

The pair of you are quite possibly the thickest groups of fans known to man!

Don't ever change, you crazy fckin morons.

Two cheeks, same arse. You couldn't make it up!

Scottish fitba fans to boycott all games now. According to some online mentalists.

Sevco FC 2012......If we win our way through the leagues we will refuse to take our place in the top league after the way the clubs have treated us. Hahaha. Let's see if you stick to that promise IF you join the big league next season!