Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I bet Tedi & No.8 are like a couple of kids on Christmas eve tonight :P

Hope they don't piss the bed....

It's pretty obvious that they are more worried than excited.

I find this whole thing amazing. Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing? In getting this latest saviour in the door they have also managed to chase away the one guy who has any money - ok he might look for a bit of reward for taking on all the risk but at least he has a fighting chance of keeping the tribute act going past Easter!

Very interesting days ahead, I could be wrong but I increasingly suspect that this guy has about as much ready cash as me and is going to find a serious gap in the old cashflow when he goes to his work on Monday morning......

Fuxace spaceybhoy. You really are an angry wee student. Have you just discovered that a Miso and tofu paste isn't a cure for plooks?

Care to answer the question T_K? I'd say it's a valid one...

Can some one explain how Lambias and Leach will be removed as directors but keep their executive positions, as per the Glib & Shameless one's arse licking today from SSN journo Jim White ?

Does he want to keep them on in the hope they get fed up and leave of their own free will , as this is the cheaper option ?

Do they actually carry out an important function in the daily business carried out by the club , oops company, if so what is this important function that the new regime can't live without them to have it carried out?

I know these questions and many more like them will be deflected away and filed under diddy seethe but if I don't find out I may need to go back to reading about the Accies and that's too depressing to contemplate at the moment :(

i think its a condition of sd/ashleys first and second (imminent) 5m loans that he can put 2 bodies on the board. They move from head of finance/chairman or whatever to standard directors, king gets his "victory", ashley still holds the security over most the assets whilst the club continues to burn through his loan and indebt itself further.

Only way to get rid of ashley (and his 2 directors) is to clear his loans.

Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing?

I am always happy to answer questions. Now which one would you like me to reply to?

This one will do. Edited by sjc

This one will do.

You mean you'd like me to reply to:

Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing?

Honestly?

When you said, "Care to answer the question T_K? I'd say it's a valid one..." I took you seriously and was/am perfectly happy to reply.

Now if you and the wee fanny care to form your bollocks in to a question then I will give it my best shot.

Edited to add: I am not playing at semantics. Ask me a straightforward question and I will reply as best I can.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just watched a 17min interview with Dave King (stv)..This guy is a real hoot..He really expects to be pishing over everyone within a year. .What was even funnier , he does not see messing around with 3rd or 4th (mentions aberdeen and utd) as being any good!! F%ck me , did this walloper not say in a statement that he wanted to build bridges with the rest of Scottish football ..?

Heres my prediction; lambias and leach change post but remain directors, easdale leaves, murray becomes chairman/puppet while king tests the sfa on the fit and proper person test, king sees the books, confesses its worse than he thought/can afford, ashley/sd 2nd 5m loan is required.

King and ashley in bed together. Kings men run the club and ashleys fund it.

I bet Tedi & No.8 are like a couple of kids on Christmas eve tonight :P

Hope they don't piss the bed....

Not tonight. I am working but I am not promising anything for tomorrow. I fully intend to drink an orchard worth of cider in celebration of the Good Guys winning The Glorious Revolution.......Again.

The Visigoths' brief flicker of triumphalism has degenerated into bitter and petty sniping at all perceived enemies :(

It really really hasn't .... Tomorrow can't come quick enough. A few hours and the Good Guys win