Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funnily enough, when i went to school the symbol '/' stood for per. So 13m/yr means 13m per year. Maybe they didn't cover those sort of things when you went to school, or maybe you are just thick.

But who am i to speculate which one.

Give it up. You have shown yourself to be either illiterate or just plain stupid. Your attempt at smart remarks will not save the day for you. wink.gif

Edited to add: You may be both.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

I also wonder if Celtic will have to start having home games televised. It's about time they had to deal with the consequences of tv coverage like the rest of the SPL clubs and not just take the benefits.

Yes because Celtic fans love it when most of our away games are on a Sunday with a 12.30pm kick off :rolleyes:

1343731885[/url]' post='6483296']

We could argue all day long if the deal is good, but the bottom line for me is that (once more), Sky were in the box seat and the SPL were in no position to play hard ball. It was the same when Setanta went tits up... The SPL needed Sky to deliver a face-saving deal. Same scenario again. After this Sevco clusterfcuk and acts of utter bawbaggery from the suits in charge of our game, Sky were once more in the driving seat, with the SPL scrambling to jump into the back seats of the car... trying to avoid it speeding off into the sunset with them left behind greetin' on the side of the road.

This. After the excellent work various sources did comparing per capita viewing figures, per capita attendance figures (as a proxy for interest levels) etc. for Scotland as opposed to countries like Norway, Greece etc. I can't help feel this is a bit of a pyrrich victory. A five year deal locks in the rather crappy status quo relative to comparable European leagues.

That being said, stability is important and the negotiating position was rather horrid to be in. The devil will be in the details, like what happens if TCFKAR suffers a setback on their run up the leagues and what, if any, upwards adjustments can occur based on different events.

Can't help but feel might have done better if Doncaster and Regan hadn't publicly badmouthed the league while trying to shoehorn SevCo in....

Thanks for that, Claymores.

Onto other matters, the following made me pwoud, vewy pwoud.

Mind you, i'm a County fan, travelling from Fife and I have to pay my own travel :(

Can you no just pretend to be a Well fan and get a lift up with them?

I'm a tad disappointed (if the figures are true) with what the SFL are getting from this deal. If the offer was £3million a season without the Rangers games and £13million a season with, then I'd like to have seen a wee bit more coming for the guys that have shown the most integrity through this. I doubt the £3million figure was anywhere near accurate though just typical MSM and cockwomble scaremongering.

Also I hope there isn't any underhand deal which sees a third division club recieve a penny more than they are entitled to under SFL statute simply because they are on the TV more often.

My biggest fear is that we are still going to be subject to Old Firm drivel on Sky Sports rather than promoting our new look league. I fear this is going to be a 3 year build up to the ultimate bigot fest ever once both cheeks are in the same league again.

Has there been any progress on the removal of the 11-1 SPL voting system? This, for me, is key in ensuring that the ridiculous duopoly the SPL had become never happens again! Once this is secured the more equitable split of the money can be discussed and we can set about bringing the other cheek into line!

You accused him of being unable to read, when clearly it was yourself at fault .. he clearly reiterated 13m/yr as per the article ... Just admit you got it wrong and man up ... FFS !!

I suggest you read the article FFS !! It clearly says "£13million-a-season".

Are you his brother!? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Our TV deal's in the bag: http://www.thesun.co...in-the-bag.html

THE SPL was last night on the brink of clinching a new £13million-a-season broadcast deal.

But it won't be officially signed until just 24 hours before Saturday's big kick-off. Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell was in London yesterday with SPL counterpart Neil Doncaster putting the finishing touches to the contract with Sky and ESPN bosses.

Talks were ongoing last night about the length of deal, with suggestions it might be five or SEVEN.

It's understood Sky will show 30 matches per season and ESPN 35, with the new Rangers being shown live a minimum of 15 times in Division Three.

The SFL have negotiated a £1m deal for those rights, leaving around £12m to be shared among the Premier League clubs.

The proposal will now to be put in front of the SPL chairmen at a meeting on Friday, where they are expected to vote it through on the same day that Charles Green's new Gers are finally handed SFA membership.

I'm a tad disappointed (if the figures are true) with what the SFL are getting from this deal. If the offer was £3million a season without the Rangers games and £13million a season with, then I'd like to have seen a wee bit more coming for the guys that have shown the most integrity through this. I doubt the £3million figure was anywhere near accurate though just typical MSM and cockwomble scaremongering.

Also I hope there isn't any underhand deal which sees a third division club recieve a penny more than they are entitled to under SFL statute simply because they are on the TV more often.

My biggest fear is that we are still going to be subject to Old Firm drivel on Sky Sports rather than promoting our new look league. I fear this is going to be a 3 year build up to the ultimate bigot fest ever once both cheeks are in the same league again.

Has there been any progress on the removal of the 11-1 SPL voting system? This, for me, is key in ensuring that the ridiculous duopoly the SPL had become never happens again! Once this is secured the more equitable split of the money can be discussed and we can set about bringing the other cheek into line!

This...it seems to have been either swept under the carpet or just forgotten about.

Sevco's wage bill does not make sense on a number of levels !

Surely Sevco fans are concerned about this continued hemorrhaging of cash ? Has anyone asked questions about it ? Has anyone in our superb investigative press looked into it?

Mr Green is considerably more successful than I am so let's assume that they can actually afford it .... it still makes no sense ! They could 'buy' the leagues at an absolute fraction of the cost !?

Bonkers !

But these players are what their fans deserve!

wee fizzy pops team greetin about tv money for this pish ...

You tried to shaft the SPL teams; you didn't want to renogiate the 'breakaway' in light of new circumstances and now it's bit you in the ass ... whinging.

Take your extra million, run along, sort yourselves out and leave the SPL to the big boys ....

Somewhat ironic coming from one of the cheeks! :rolleyes:

The stinkin arrogant attitude all too well demonstrated in your post is what has driven the SPL and the rest of Scottish football to the brink.

You could've put WATP at the foot of your post and it wouldn't have looked out of place.

This...it seems to have been either swept under the carpet or just forgotten about.

Nothing can be done until Dundee are feeshally' an SPL club, with their share feeshally' in place. Then there would need to be an SPL meeting called, and, and...

To be fair to all concerned, at this precise moment, clearing up the Sevco clusterfcuk, getting Dundee in place, getting that TV deal signed, and getting the season underway is all that matters - as it should.

I started a new 'Re-organisation watch' thread, purely designed to keep that subject bumped up - and to not allow it to be swept under any carpet. As I said on it - if autumn turns to winter and we aren't hearing anything about smashing the 11-1 vote allied to subsequent re-organisation talks (genuine ones, not merely designed to appease TCFKAR), then we should be getting onto our clubs and asking what's keeping them.

If the new TV deal is £13 million a season, what was the old one due to be, before this whole saga? Genuine question. I can't remember.

You tried to shaft the SPL teams; you didn't want to renogiate the 'breakaway fee' in light of new circumstances and now it's bit you in the ass ... whinging.

Hi DhenBhoy, I'd like to give you a hundred quid every fortnight forever and ever. I've signed the contract, you've signed the contract, no getting out of this one.

Can I come to you in a month and tell you I can only afford to give you fifty quid once a month, and you'll be all right with that? Happy to change and help me out, because I'm struggling a bit for cash?

Let's start in the past. Signing policy. Gone, not nice at the time but still GONE.

Gone kicking and screaming, as the result of your desperation to finally break the New Firm's bitchery over your club. Not done as a mark of progression from a century of bigotry and hatred.

Guilty by association. Guilty of what? Singing songs you dont like. MOPE.

Singing songs that explicitly glorify Ulster 'loyalist' murderers and terrorists, and direct hatred and bile towards the leaders of a religious institution, marking your own belief in your aky-fairy superiority complex. All songs completely and utterly irrelevant to a Brechin City v Sevco Scotland match in July 2012.

Filth around me? I presume you mean the rest of the Rangers support? Yea, all filth. BIGOT!!

All filth, all guilty by association. But the appropriate term for Rangers fans is actually 'bigots', plural.

My best mate. Think I'm making it up? Good answer, let's swap E- mails, the three of us, and debate how much I've swept it?

lol wut

Why would I wish to enter correspondence with a cretinous bigot like yourself and his imaginary friend? Not that 'having an e-mail address' constitutes a valid statement of identity, but keep desperately scrambling to save your utterly discredited anecdote.

As for this pile of shite.That would be the team that has peddled a sectarian agenda since its creation, teams who had open policies of not signing Catholic/Protestant players.

Is it one team or two teams or back to one, cause I'm only aware of one team with sectarian signing policies, which would be Rangers up to the mid eighties, but if you know better........

Oh dear. I was referring to Old Firm fans individually, with each of their respective sides up to their knees in assorted sectarian chanting, terrorist glorifying and bigoted dog-whistling. You were just a bit too thick to grasp the point it seems.

Get over yourself, you self righteous p***k, look behind your own door/views before preaching to any one else.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

I've looked behind my own views: they're entirely based on facts, logic and are entirely consistent with my stance on this topic and every other one. You're just going to have to deal with the fact that Old Firm fans are the social degenerates who drag this society down to its lowest common denominator: you are scum, outdated scum and we all want nothing to do with your filth.