Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a pleasing moment to chance upon the Daily Record's website's sports pages and find that all your Sevco news is now neatly filed under the SFL tab.

It's actually quite beautiful.

Traynor must be away.

Would expect nothing less from followers of Britain's most shameless football club.

I had to put it in bold type :o.

Me thinks the newco has that title for sure and there are plenty shameless clubs in England who could merit that title as well.

If you had typed one of the most shameless then I would have agreed.

So just to clarify bomber's fighting fund is looking for ex players to give 40k over to raise 10mil?

So, that's 250 players?

And so far he's got himself... And a meeting with an EBT abuser in a couple of weeks?

They're for The Olympics, don't know what exactly. The teams playing at Hampden are staying in those hotels. Can't remember which one the women are in though. The training ground for all teams is Strathclyde Uni parks in Stepps.

(MI5 will probably kill me now.)

When I was in it MI5 did home security and MI6 did foreign security. It might all have changed now of course.

When I was in MI5 we'd have known where the women were. Faggot...

Giovanni Di Stefano: "The question of Rangers Football Club is something that has taxed me for a while..."

Aye good one Gio, you're a comedian now, it is us the UK taxpayers, all of us, who were funding Rangers Football Club during their tax dodging glory hunting decades, lest we forget!

mad.gif

I couldn't resist a song after watching that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K5aJ8yRzLRU

:D

Did you sell me that shite kitchen cunto?

More than likely, but Sergeant Wilson's taken on all that after care bollocks, well he had to after what he did to that ambassador's neice...

Anyway, I really don't think want you want is the good Sergeant's post installation servicing package, you'd have no need for a kitchen after that anyway..

What about the titles won during war years ?

Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how an administrative rule can equal cheating and result in titles being stripped ?

:rolleyes::unsure::blink::D

Another lovely day beckons! :)

Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how an administrative rule can equal cheating and result in titles being stripped ?

easy really..if the administrative rules which were broken are serious enough.

easy really..if the administrative rules which were broken are serious enough.

Lets say Brown manages to raise £10 million and buys the club from Green. How does he finance the running of the club and any fines etc that maybe imposed of it?

I'd be calling in all those loans if it was me.

Brown is turning into the guy that just can't accept that his loved one isn't going to recover and is in a lot of pain and the kindest thing is to pull the plug. By him telling the fans not to buy season tickets he is all but ending any glimmer the club may have had.

Ok so five titles and four scottish cups are to be stripped from the corpse. what about the league cups? Will they be awsrded to cheated finalists? Certainly hope so. ayr united 2002 league cup willers (default)!!