Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He looks like Dennis Nilsen. Although Nilsen probably had more morals and integrity.

Apparantly Cockwombles karaoke tribute song to 'rangers' is "I can't live, if living is without you"

Oops, sorry, got the wrong guy, that was HARRY Nillson

Not really. The term SevcoFC or Sevco or Sevco 5088 is really only known to those who hang around on football message boards. The rest of the world have a life.

The words "fourteen years old", "basement" and "parents' laptops" come to mind.

Not really. The term SevcoFC or Sevco or Sevco 5088 is really only known to those who hang around on football message boards. The rest of the world have a life.

Both of my nephews (aged 17 and 21) are enthusiastic Celtic fans and wouldn't have a clue what it means.

The propaganda machine is working then you think?

If the SPL do decide to change the rules regards match tickets, then a solution to the money grabbing diddies is

1. Celtic's fans return their current season tickets.

2, Celtic management give away free season tickets with a piece of memorabilia purchased from the shop's club at £510.

3. Match day tickets to be sold on the same basis.

Tickets sales = £0

Problem solved.

Don't you lot start talking pish, who apart from the odd guy on here is honestly suggesting we split gates as a viable option?

The Kingdom has spoken* - Raith and Pars fans can be proud of their boards. It's now up to the rest of the diddies nationwide to back us up and scotch this ridiculous plan.

I'm not really sure what we have to do with anything, but I believe that a strongly worded 'NO' statement is due to appear on our website fairly soon

:D

Don't you lot start talking pish, who apart from the odd guy on here is honestly suggesting we split gates as a viable option?

It is a viable option. The solution to Dhenbhoy's pish is to have a set payment based on attendance, not gate receipts.

Does anybody have an argument as to why a gate money split *isn't* a viable option?

Edited by KillieJimbo

Just in from work and catching up. Emailed my club last night to voice my concerns. Heres the reply.

I love that man.

Sent me a nice wee reply as well, can't post it as there are things that fans of a certain club might get upset about.smile.gif

It is a viable option. The solution to Dhenbhoy's pish is to have a set payment based on attendance, not gate receipts.

Does anybody have an argument as to why a gate money split *isn't* a viable option?

I've no doubt it would help our game, it ain't going to happen in 2012 though.

If someone wanted a chunk of my hard earned because my business was larger than theirs they'd be told to jog on in no uncertain terms.

We're either going to look for sensible and workable solutions or we're going to do as we always do and fcuk it all up due to self interest.

Bloody hell, brain's melted..

Meanwhile, an SPL based on the Belgian Jupiter Pro League format has emerged as a possible outcome of any restructuring of the Scottish game to emerge from the current crisis.

The Daily Telegraph understands that Caley Thistle and St Mirren are amongst those who are attracted by the Belgian set-up, which has 16 teams playing one another home and away, for a total of 30 games each, before splitting into a play-off format.

The top six play then play one another home and away. Each team starts the playoffs with half the number of points they acquired during the regular season (rounded up to the nearest integer). At the end of the play-offs the top team are declared champions.

Teams 7-14 divide into two groups of four with each team playing the others twice. Teams 7, 9, 12 and 14 form one group and Teams 8, 10, 11 and 13 form the other. The winners of each group go into a two-leg final.

The winner of that game would play home and away against either the 4th or 5th placed side (unless the winner of the Scottish Cup finishes in the top four of Playoff One). The winner gets a European place.

The relegation playoff proposal is for five games between the two bottom sides. Team 15 starts with 3 points and Team 16 starts with none. The loser is relegated while the winner engages in a final round playoff with three top teams from the first division. The winner of the group of games would play in the SPL.

When The Daily Telegraph put this idea to one Scottish football administrator, he replied: “Anybody who wants to explain this to an audience will have to start by saying, ‘You are going to feel sleepy.’ But I have heard talk about the format and it does have support – although how much is difficult to say.”

St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour, meanwhile, said: “As events unfold this may be an opportunity for real change in Scottish Football.

St Mirren shall throw their weight totally behind a 16-team league structured in a similar way to the Belgium system, with a large number of crossover games at the end of the season to determine relegation, European places and champions.”

My link

Surely if SPL clubs are starting to feel the pinch according to Rangers logic so are the SFL diddy clubs and therefore they'll all have to vote Rangers out of Division 1. Every other team in Scottish Fottball has gone down to Division 3, not 1 - special rules are still being used even in the face of such utter arrogant contempt for the other clubs. Have the SFA made any additional punishments for Rangers yet? Can;t ban them from signing players? Just expel them. I await the passing of another deadline (the 4th of July) with the usually contempt, but am amazed that it is July and it still hasn't been sorted.

and that we have written almost 2400 pages about it on a forum - my original guess was less than 700, but even though Rangers are being liquidated, players leaving in their droves, likelihood of being kicked out of the SPL, they still aren;t dead and no final decision either way has been made.

What,if anything happened yesterday about applying to join the league. Thought yesterday was the last day to apply.

IIRC that's not the case and a bit convulted ...

One of the Sevco's is to apply for transfer of SPL share and - if granted - would then apply to join SFA. This is to happen somewhere next week.

But in order to speed up the application processing process the SFA asked to be given the papers necessary for their SFA application BEFORE the relevant Sevco tries to replace Rangers (in liquidation).

So yesterday was the deadline for Sevco to give SFA the papers which might become of relevance next week.

Or so I understood ....

Borys