Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whatever league "Rangers" re-emerge in, it should be made clear that this is a new club formed in 2012.

They cannot steal the history of the Rangers FC that were liquidated. That club is gone for good.

Very important point. These sevco fuds are going to need a constant reminder, that they have no history.

This made me proper lol in the office there, tea comin out my nose, the lot...had to then try to explain firstly what a tarrier was, what the adjective "heavy duty" meant, and then why this was so funny, in context, to a few colleagues whose English is not necessarily that great and have no understanding of the ins and outs of Scottish sectarianism and/or the significance of the queen shaking hands with McGuinness...now they all think I'm weird. Cheers! :)

... and that coming from the Swiss!

We are diddys

Super diddys

Orcs don't like us

And it's great

We've killed Rangers

Next it's Celtic.....

(Will Annoni

take the bait?)

:lol:

Love it

I was of this opinion until I started reading P&B.

I now realise that we have reclaimed the word for ourselves and can use it with pride.

Diddy Power!:D

:lol:

Pinching it

At the moment, and probably for the foreseeable, to be known as a 'diddy' is pretty much a badge of honour, a nom de guerre. But be safe in the knowledge that IF (and it's looking like a large if) Sevco5088 are invited to join SFL3, they shall be the newest and smallest 'diddy' on the block.

We should insist it forms part of Rangers application to the SFL...

"we The Glasgow Rangers would like to be considered a Diddy Club"

of course it should be insisted that McCoist or Cardy Man reads it at a press conference rather than delivering it by letter.

Of course the response should be that you are not big enough to be a Diddy, and then welcome Spartans or someone else into SFL.

Edited by madball

Same rules for both 75% to vote in favour 23 out of 30

I really can't see there being a hope in hell of sevco getting enough votes for the first division and i think they're going to struggle to get votes ahead of the likes of spartans to even get in the third.:lol:

I'm genuinely starting to expect this whole thing to end with David Murray letting go of his crutches and walking round the corner to get into a car with Green and Whyte in the front seats, while Ally McCoist runs out of the front of Ibrox clutching a faxed drawing of the RangersTaxCase blogger that looks like Murray.

"And like that, *pfff*....... he's gone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5k73jx2mIc&feature=related

Donald Findlay will be driving the car. This has been the plan all along.

We are Rangers

Super Rangers

No-one likes us

And actually upon reflection we are starting to think we may have failed to anticipate some of the long-term ramifications of this.

Doesn't quite scan, but hey ho.

Did you just "out" yourself on Twitter? Or has your witty observation been stolen by another St Mirren fan?

Just popped out for lunch there and caught a snippet of John Brown's interview with BBC Radio Scotland.

The man can barely string two words together, but worry not the Sevco Loyal, he and that nice man Mr Findlay will happily caretake your season ticket money pending King Billy's second coming :blink:

Rangers and all the detritus they have left in their wake are an embarrassment to Scottish football, and single-celled lifeforms such as Brown crawling from the murky depths of their fetid ponds to slabber incoherently merely compound this.

I really wish someone would do the merciful thing and administer the lethal injection to everyone associated with this tawdry debacle.

Edited by Drooper

Just saw Bomber Brown's interview on SSN. Kind of felt a bit sorry for him, standing there trying to 'front' a bid while stammering through a badly memorised statement.

He was a good player but he has the IQ of a baboon. At least Charlie Green can talk coherently.