Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you look at that pdf, it states in cash terms no vote as a value of £94,850,989.48.

Sorry but f**k ME!!

can I have the 48 pence, it'll buy me a pack of Rizzla.

Edited by DuntoiRab

If you look at that pdf, it states in cash terms no vote as a value of £94,850,989.48.

Sorry but f**k ME!!

can I have the 48 pence, it'll buy me a pack of Rizzla.

1 guy wanted his £2000 biggrin.gif

haha cyderspaceman im not really one to talk about that wink.gif

i especially liked the part where a guy wasnt going to be allowed into ireland because he is britishlaugh.gif

as the post describes how have you all been handling the abuse at work etc from other fans?

i work with aberdeen motherwell celtic and hamilton fans rangers to but no-one seems to defend the club at work apart from me. constant arguements especially with the aberdeen fan i feel like kicking shit right out the b*****d his latest today was 'rangers will be expelled as there is new proof david murray set all of this up so that when green took over he would again take control' sick of it all. i can take banter but its now pure and utter hatred coming from them i am seriously going to end up getting the sack through knocking one out.

so whats your stories?

we need to stand up and be counted if like most the fans at my work dont want to say anything as you will end up flipping out(as i am about to) surely we cant just sit back and take this abuse? WATP after all i was pulled up for saying WATP as it can be sectarian yet an hour later he has a guiness hat on waving the ireland flag when the fucker wouldnt even be aloud in the country as hes brittish yet i am expected to laugh this off(which i did as was banter) but surely saying Watp isnt sectarian and what he done was worse?

all i hear is pie and bovril say this and that etc

enough rambling whats all your takes on this bullshit

Not enough punctuation, grammar or spelling.

We cannot ,and I repeat must not stay in the SPL , which is governed, and ruled by vindictive bigoted bitter, and twisted Religous ,and Evil nasty zealots, with Power inside the Rotten Bowels of Scottish Football. It is a festering scespit which is ready to burst, and we will not survive because the hatred within the people running it ,and the Sectarian nature of the Media will ensure our Club does not, and will not survive.They want us so dead they are prepard to go the DomesDay route, which will cascade around them.

For those who think I am nuts , I along with a few on this forum saw the failure of the CVA coming too.It is so important we get out of that Corrupt League.Liewell and his cronies are running the PR show, and if we dont take this thing down tjen it is goong to swallow us up and destroy our Club.Whilst reeping the Benefits.They are after us, and will not atop until we are another Third Lanark.

Another golden moment from RM.. blink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Well Well

Ive been having fun with the **** I used to work with and a few m8s , they are taking it in good jest on the surface of it but I can sense the undercurrent they are absolutely raging :D Just waiting to hear that one of them has lost the plot at his work as he works with a lot of non-Rangers fans (only one Celtic but 4 or 5 Aberdeen :D)

Fucking awesome fun asking who their big team is now and who they really support :D 30+ years of that shite from them coming right back at them.

haha cyderspaceman im not really one to talk about that wink.gif

i especially liked the part where a guy wasnt going to be allowed into ireland because he is britishlaugh.gif

Thanks itzdrk. I deleted the post to make a correction and now it looks like you can see the future.

Tell me how it's going to end !

We cannot ,and I repeat must not stay in the SPL , which is governed, and ruled by vindictive bigoted bitter, and twisted Religous ,and Evil nasty zealots, with Power inside the Rotten Bowels of Scottish Football. It is a festering scespit which is ready to burst, and we will not survive because the hatred within the people running it ,and the Sectarian nature of the Media will ensure our Club does not, and will not survive.They want us so dead they are prepard to go the DomesDay route, which will cascade around them.

For those who think I am nuts , I along with a few on this forum saw the failure of the CVA coming too.It is so important we get out of that Corrupt League.Liewell and his cronies are running the PR show, and if we dont take this thing down tjen it is goong to swallow us up and destroy our Club.Whilst reeping the Benefits.They are after us, and will not atop until we are another Third Lanark.

Another golden moment from RM.. blink.giflaugh.gif

Shocking punctuation and grammar. I blame the schools.

Ive been having fun with the **** I used to work with and a few m8s , they are taking it in good jest on the surface of it but I can sense the undercurrent they are absolutely raging :D Just waiting to hear that one of them has lost the plot at his work as he works with a lot of non-Rangers fans (only one Celtic but 4 or 5 Aberdeen :D)

Fucking awesome fun asking who their big team is now and who they really support :D 30+ years of that shite from them coming right back at them.

One lad at our place cannot see how they can possibly die - proper head-in-sand stylee. At least I can console him with the thought of following his local team next season -

A*r United!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'mma gonna copyright the phrase "The Gift That Just Keeps Giving" - should make some pin-money....

small whisky sherbert to go with it please? :)

sit of my sofa (2008) from page 2009 and learn from twats of when that's when their kid was born using this informative thread?

thread aboots Cevco 5088 when I could have blowed ages ago of EFFC winning the cup from 2nd Div or League cup wins but didn't as kept on-topic? instead

That's more like it, at least you're making some effort at keeping up the pretence that you're an East Fife fan now. A couple of posts on an East Fife thread might make it look more convincing too. They're on the second division forum just in case you weren't sure. ;)

Thanks itzdrk. I deleted the post to make a correction and now it looks like you can see the future.

Tell me how it's going to end !

in tears cyderspaceman

the orcs will look on in despair as we have a party in the newly named pie & bovril arena