Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i'm sure i'm not the only person who has a follow follow log in here.

you used to be able to lurk it when it was on footymad then it when you had to i signed up because it was comedy gold. pretty much all my posts have been about doping or motherwell. i've got around 200 odd posts in about 5 years.

if you actually don't believe i'm a motherwell fan you couldn't be further from the truth. i'll take some nice photos for you on my european tour.

Ah but would you take a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle?

......and the lie detector results are in.....T_S_A_R

we asked do you let out a stifled yasss when Rangers beat Celtic ...you answered no

Well well T_S_A_R do you know what the lie detector told us?....*pause for effect*......you lied

T_S_A_R Did you feel a sense of relief and smile from ear to ear when Uncle Walter chimed up at the last second to save the Rangers, you answered NO, OUR LIE DETECTOR tells us you are a dirty stinking liar.

Finally we asked *voice rising ominously* do you support Rangers? *voice dropping as though disappointed*Our lie detector says inconclusive.

We do have some comments from the lie detector operator who said that depending on whether T_S_A_R considers the Rangers to be dead or not could have a massive bearing on the results, I would say that two conclusive positive results and an inconclusive third result tells us all we need to know.

Well T_S_A_R I guess we will never know the truth but our audience are not stupid.

You sound like a Rangers fan. Good work

Ha ha. Suppose I do. Fair point.

Difference between us and them is we've put all that behind us, and accepted our penalty without too much fuss (ok, the club did and we moaned like f**k). The Rangers haven't yet confronted the abyss which awaits them.

And yes, I was pissed off that our debt was miniscule compared to some SPL clubs yet we were pilloried for it. This is why the SPL are shit scared now. I always hoped that one day we could step in and take advantage once we got our house in order.

I accept our club has been humiliated TWICE for shameful behaviour. No question. But it's somebody else's turn now.

Ah but would you take a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle?

go and f**k yourself.

i'm not going to argue with some throbber off the internet who knows absolutely nothing about me yet posts on and on as if it's fact.

i'd be happy to meet for a pint at the game in either september or november if you want things set straight.

archibald crichton, Umhlanga RCould there be another scenario if Rangers go to the third division. ? On the Saturday that Rangers are playing "away", could they send the "reserves" and have a friendly at Ibrox with a team from England or the continent thus giving the supporters meaningfull football and gaining financially also ?

Saw this in the Herald, fantastic !!!!

Rangers are a fucking embarrassment to football not just Scotland anymore.

I keep expecting to read they are to blame for both world wars, titanic sinking and Victoria Adams singing career.

I feel we are doing the 3rd division a disservice by dropping the SPLs rubbish there.

Glad to see that fans are voting with their feet over this, good to know where the brains of football really are.

The fuckwits that run the game shouldn't get near a Sunday league let alone the national game.

The morons that fill our boardrooms are driven by brass tax and greed, for years they tried to tell us what we wanted and fans left in droves. Because of past mistakes clubs now rely on 2 visits from an undesired visitor.

Thank god for the good old fan.

The only 1 who can see the wood for the trees here.

Rangers, just get to f**k eh.

Your like a pluke on my arse,

Unwanted.

Even the orcs only hang around when you are worth milking to make their desperate lives seem.worthwhile.

Edited by Gaz FFC

archibald crichton, Umhlanga RCould there be another scenario if Rangers go to the third division. ? On the Saturday that Rangers are playing "away", could they send the "reserves" and have a friendly at Ibrox with a team from England or the continent thus giving the supporters meaningfull football and gaining financially also ?

Saw this in the Herald, fantastic !!!!

Aye, and I replied to it. Arrogant and condescending, no surprise there, then.

i reckon this gives a lot of fans an excuse not to go back to games, regardless of the outcome.

its over priced and the entertainment is usually shit.

used to be fun going to a game but i suppose as you get older and the quality dips and the atmosphere is turd.

it makes it easier to keep the £20 in your pooch if you have an excuse why your not going anymore (i say this calling myself a 'fan' rather than a 'supporter' as i dont have enough cash or time to go to ANY football game letalone go all the way back to scotland for a celtic match.

confused as to why you are bothered with it all

go and f**k yourself.

i'm not going to argue with some throbber off the internet who knows absolutely nothing about me yet posts on and on as if it's fact.

i'd be happy to meet for a pint at the game in either september or november if you want things set straight.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

i just checked. 280 posts since october 2007. avid as f**k.

and as for the bus fare stuff, i spend far more watching motherwell home and away than it would skin me for a season ticket at ibrox and a four pound return on the train.

Thou dos't protest too much hunny bag :D Who knows, maybe you're a a timaloy Tsar on KDS too :lol: We just need a Seltik to blow that cover too!!!!!

Yes, many of us are members on the OF sites to read and laugh/wind-up with occasional post.........no8. pointed-out you were posting on FF more rabidly than a bear on steroids.

Edited by Claymores

Thou dos't protest too much hunny bag :D Who knows, maybe you're a a timaloy Tsar on KDS too :lol:

fortunately you can laught at kds without a log in.

although if they started discussing the prevalance of blood doping in football i would probably get one :ph34r:

go and f**k yourself.

hahahaha - I've read many times on CevcoMedia that's how they talk on the nets - tell each other to meet-up 'fur a stand-up' set ye right! Typische

believe it or not some people actually like going to the football.

yes, and as my post says i think it will also give an excuse to the folk who have ceased enjoying it as much.

not everyone as clearly there are people who love going to the football, thousands, but there are also a good lot who have lost enjoyment of the experience or just plain cant justify it as an expense.