Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just listening to 'Off The Ball' as recommended, and I can recommend it too. Only 3 days left!

As Stuart and Tam say, why should the SPL let in a club who are artificially debt-free? Absolutely no club, bar Kilmarnock - Johnston is an embarrassment to Scottish football - can vote The Rangers in surely?

So Dundee FC will never be returning to the SPL then? And for a Dundee fan to call someone else an embarrassment to Scottish football is a joke.

Edited by monrovianmonk

OK at the risk of drawing the obvious response, can there be anyone on the planet stupid enough to buy a season ticket for Ibrox given the current (currant?) situation?

We are talking about Rangers (Old co) fan here right? Course they are stupid enough....

It was one of his own that ratted him out too, to be fair to No8 though he has vented his dislike of diddies who are/were really OF fans from the start of this thread.

i'm sure i'm not the only person who has a follow follow log in here.

you used to be able to lurk it when it was on footymad then it when you had to i signed up because it was comedy gold. pretty much all my posts have been about doping or motherwell. i've got around 200 odd posts in about 5 years.

if you actually don't believe i'm a motherwell fan you couldn't be further from the truth. i'll take some nice photos for you on my european tour.

Edited by T_S_A_R

I seem to have missed all this.

I thought T_S_A_R_ is a Motherwell fan?

blink.gif

According to No8, I cannot verify this myself as I have no account on FF, T_S_A_R is an avid poster on Follow Follow as well. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and accept him as one of those plastic diddies I have heard so often about. You know the type? The ones who answer the question of "but who is your big team?" with anything other than the answer of a true diddy fan "I told you, I support *insert diddy team here*"

Edited by stonedsailor

i'm sure i'm not the only person who has a follow follow log in here.

you used to be able to lurk it when it was on footymad then it when you had to i signed up because it was comedy gold. pretty much all my posts have been about doping or motherwell. i've got around 200 odd posts in about 5 years.

if you actually don't believe i'm a motherwell fan you couldn't be further from the truth. i'll take some nice photos for you on my european tour.

1. Any photos featuring you could not be described as 'nice'.

2. I don't think your an orc, but I do think you are a knob.

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Granny Danger

1984, George Orwell (slightly edited)

"Traynor was an employee at the Daily Record. He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms-one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Rangers depended."

So Dundee FC will never be returning to the SPL then? And for a Dundee fan to call someone else an embarrassment to Scottish football is a joke.

Right, let's see where Kilmarnock are when the dust settles. All you guys who mocked us, your clubs just haven't been found out yet. But the way things are going, your time is nigh.

According to No8, I cannot verify this myself as I have no account on FF, T_S_A_R is an avid poster on Follow Follow as well. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and accept him as one of those plastic diddies I have heard so often about. You know the type? The ones who answer the question of "but who is your big team?" with anything other than the answer of a true diddy fan "I told you, I support *insert diddy team here*"

i just checked. 280 posts since october 2007. avid as f**k.

and as for the bus fare stuff, i spend far more watching motherwell home and away than it would skin me for a season ticket at ibrox and a four pound return on the train.

i reckon this gives a lot of fans an excuse not to go back to games, regardless of the outcome.

its over priced and the entertainment is usually shit.

used to be fun going to a game but i suppose as you get older and the quality dips and the atmosphere is turd.

it makes it easier to keep the £20 in your pooch if you have an excuse why your not going anymore (i say this calling myself a 'fan' rather than a 'supporter' as i dont have enough cash or time to go to ANY football game letalone go all the way back to scotland for a celtic match.

i reckon this gives a lot of fans an excuse not to go back to games, regardless of the outcome.

its over priced and the entertainment is usually shit.

used to be fun going to a game but i suppose as you get older and the quality dips and the atmosphere is turd.

believe it or not some people actually like going to the football.

Because it means more money for his group of clubs? Just because he is agreeing with your position doesn't mean he is doing it for just reasons.

Longmuir's just stating the simple truth, and has done in every interview since the saga began. There are two ways to enter the SFL; by being demoted from the SPL or being voted in by the SFL clubs into Div 3.