Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Genuine question here that I got asked by a Rangers supporter:

"How can Rangers be guilty of using EBTs without telling the SPL when the EBT payments were declared in the club annual accounts?"

It kind of stumped me a bit tbh, anyone give me some answers so I can own him with crushing superiority?

its the Dual contracts Boumsong declared in the daily record the other day. Players were given peanuts in that and then the EBT contract was used to boost the players " extra " income which is illegal these were not disclosed

"How can Rangers be guilty of using EBTs without telling the SPL when the EBT payments were declared in the club annual accounts?"

It kind of stumped me a bit tbh, anyone give me some answers so I can own him with crushing superiority?

its the Dual contracts Boumsong declared in the daily record the other day. Players were given peanuts in that and then the EBT contract was used to boost the players " extra " income which is illegal these were not disclosed

Green still owns Ipox though - they'll need to play somewhere.

If there's a problem with transfer of the Rangers name, could Team Cardigan go to BDO and make an offer of say, £1 million to buy the name. That would make life interesting.

Because the SPL must be made explicitly aware how much a player is being contracted to play for. Rangers told the SPL that player x was getting paid y. Amount z may be listed in the accounts, but not filed with the SPL as being that player's wage.

No Europe for at least 4 seasons ;)

I suppose, but again, you cut your cloth to suit, and you budget for Europe as a bonus, not a neccessity, maybe even save the season ticket money until you get there. Also, they were unsustainable even when they were playing* in Europe regularly and dodging tax.

In the meantime, if/when they get to the SPL, they'll just have to make do with a wage bill of 5-7m or so, instead of 17-20m. That's still several times higher than any other club except us. Oh, the agony and paucity of resources!

*'Playing' being a somewhat generous term for the particularly agricultural brand of anti-football they adopted.

Edited by deerokus

Good grief! Never thought I'd see the day where a Mike Oldfield video was posted on P&B.

Mind you, if there was ever a thread it was going to happen on....

why not? There are connections :)

I first saw this on TOGWT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4eZJh3FFg0&feature=player_embedded

The film is shot by a wifie called Leni Riefenstahl, a Hamburg supporter who went on to provide the 'Media' side to a wellknown popular website at its start up.

As I said before when walter magically appeared, I love it when a little light repeatedly appears at the end of the long Rangers tunnel of doom, only to be continually extinguished.

I presume they'll all be taking their anger out on Walter for the false hope just like they did with HMRC, right?

Two options: as was posted earlier on her, but worth repeating, it's like being a member of the Fritzl family, every time there's a chink of light it just means you're going to get fecked again. Or a light at the end of the tunnel just means there's a bloody great locomotive heading towards you.

If there's a problem with transfer of the Rangers name, could Team Cardigan go to BDO and make an offer of say, £1 million to buy the name. That would make life interesting.

team cardigans no gonna happen not now not ever, old uncle walt's walked away cos he's realised he's gonna get pumped up the arse :ass:ass over ebt/dual contract/general cheating for the 3 1/2 seasons out of the 10 being investigated that he was back at the helm.

6am knock at his door awaits.

Edited by daveybhoy

I saw Dave King's comments tonight. Didn't surprise me one bit. They want a mega-rich individual to come in and out the goodness of their heart, spunk away a fortune on making sure Rangers win the SPL and get it right up Sellik.

Here's the thing though (and I invite anyone to argue against this)... they could find a mega-rich investor tomorrow, and they'd cheer him through the doors of Ibrox just as they did with Whyte. He spunks millions, signs players no-one else could afford, and Rangers win, oh, let's say, 5 in a row.

That isn't enough though. Instead of spunking millions on Jelavic and Papac types, they want him to spunk tens of millions on players capable of winning a European trophy. They hold up banners saying 'We deserve better', 'show us your money' and 'put up the cash or get out'.... etc.

To summarise. Unless they discover that Bill Gates is a closet bun and good proddy, who is willing to spunk the Microsoft fortune on allowing Rangers to make Barcelona and Manchester City look like Benburb Juniors, nothing else is good enough for the peepul'.

Are they deid' yet?

That isn't enough though. Instead of spunking millions on Jelavic and Papac types, they want him to spunk tens of millions on players capable of winning a European trophy.

To be fair, looks like they sold Jelavic waaaaaaaaaaaaaay under his new market value....

The film is shot by a wifie called Leni Riefenstahl, a Hamburg supporter who went on to provide the 'Media' side to a wellknown popular website at its start up.

Leni Riefenstahl was Hitler's filmmaker.

1340127725[/url]' post='6352173']

First Club12.org and now this - there's times when I feel the entire Internet is joining in the fun. Happy days.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder how that lamb tastes......:lol:

Are you not following Club 12 on Twitter? Fairly amusing. They were claiming Sol campbell was touting himself about trying to get a game at Montrose or Stranraer next season. Actually, that might not be a fake account...

Leni Riefenstahl was Hitler's filmmaker.

Aww, was she?

Some guy told me she founded Rangers Media after her career in pop videos was over :angry:

People going downhill fast, in the name of obnoxious political views. Nothing to see here then.....;)

Quote of the day from a SevcoMedia poster re the Gers and Dave King's comments:

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

Still the richest club in the country so I don't know what Kings comments imply about Ally and co. We will still pay the most and still be the biggest and I expect, the best. f**k scaremongering King and his negativity.

Highlighted certain parts. Are these fuds for real?!?!?! :blink: