Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Sir Walter of Cardigan's mob have walked away!

No doubt this has been posted countless times this afternoon, but I just couldn't help myself.. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh well, if that's your little game, have some of this... 8)

post-11339-0-26121300-1340122937_thumb.j

Maybe, I'm missing something regards the name inheritance.

All Companies House said, while the old company have the name, the new company can't take until they are liquidated.

But if the oldco agree to change the name, they can inherit it. Surely H&D will just rename the oldco and Sevco takes the name?

Or am I missing something?

Did anyone hear well supporters rep stating on radio scotland that "if saying no to newco means other spl teams go to the wall that will be the end of scottish football" what a cock. Are motherwell the real new rangers???

I wasn't even aware we had a supporters rep - anyone catch his/her name?

Edited - see this was dealt with above. Still none the wiser :)

Edited by Swello

Maybe, I'm missing something regards the name inheritance.

All Companies House said, while the old company have the name, the new company can't take until they are liquidated.

But if the oldco agree to change the name, they can inherit it. Surely H&D will just rename the oldco and Sevco takes the name?

Or am I missing something?

The liquidator has to permit the newco to use the name.

I didn't think names too similar to the defunct business were allowed but it's a deliberately obtuse area of the law.

There was also this a while back

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-15453103

looks like someone who saw the chance to make a ton of money reselling the name to the cheats later maybe?

That's like trying to sell an armani suit to a beggar though...

Alex Thomson: Hey Rangers supporters, I think something may be badly wrong at your club and it might cause it to cease existing altogether. Look I have all this evidence and everything.

Currant Buns: SHUT UP YA TARRIER RHAT FUCKING TIMMY BASTERD NO SURRENDA

Edited by Broccoli Dog

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223250

Obviously taking it in their stride.

Has the Cardigan Consortium walked away (no p(h)un intended) as the fraud investigation will be pretty scathing I'd imagine the guy from the Beechgrove garden and Donald Parks have decided to wait to see the damage to come out and we don't know how much Green wanted for the business . Given that for any business plan to even get off the ground then you have to have something to trade.

Basically Sevcogers don't have a license to play anywhere and depending on the sanctions to come they still might not. No one wants them, tainted by their own lack of humility to even show any sign of wrong doing ,don't hold your breath for an apology , this is all someone else's fault but not David Murray because then we'd all look stupid for taking him at his word while never questioning where the money was coming from.

No one has faith in Green other than trying to make money but as he finds like the player contracts not everything is going to go his way and that the actions of their management team over the last 14 years have shown a disgusting lack of respect to any ruling body, their opposition , their own supporters, sponsors. There can be no clearer case of bringing the game into disrepute over a sustained period of time.

Again the thought of all the wrong doing can end up with Newgers debt free with no other punishment and their supporters claiming they are and will be forever RFC 1873. If that is allowed to happen then Scottish football will take along time to recover.

When this is allover and done with - I mean the football side, obviously, as the legal shenanigans will make Jarndyce Vs. Jarndyce look like a fast-track case - we should invite Thomo, Jim Spence, Cosgrove and Cowan, and Mark Daly to visit every ground in order that we, the REAL fans of Scottish football, can show our appreciation and pay homage. None of these men should ever have to pay for a Killie Pie ever again (although knowing MJ, he'll mibbes offer a multibuy discount :angry:)

All shall hail that rare breed - the True Journalists. We owe these guys a massive debt.