Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Interesting and incorrect use of 'martial'. i.e. to do with war

Should be 'marshal' - to set out in proper order.

Yours sincerely,

The Grammar Nazi.

There should be a full stop at the end of war.

Yours sincerely,

The Grammar Obergruppenführer. ;)

On SSN, statement from Dundee United:

"Major crossroads for Scottish football....Difficult decisions... Best interests of the game and the SPL member clubs..."

Then.....

"We will be talking to our supporters"

"So, then, Arabs, do you fancy listening to sectarian shite twice next year and getting abused and attacked in Govan, or four derby games against that lot from across the street (who will have a Div 1 level team)?"

C'mon Arabs, get wired right into Thommo and tell him what you (and the rest of us) really think! Make sure there's Press at any meetings as well.

1339672430[/url]' post='6334795']

feck that....if that's the case then al us first division fans better start e-mailing our clubs chairmen.....a newco doesn't even deserve to be in the 3rd division let alone the first.

Bear in mind our Chairman can't work a computer, let alone do email.

Now if he is a Rangers supporter..and if he got his season ticket re-newal through the post he would surely have known you didn't have to re-new to vote. I have voted and the re-newal envelopes are in the cupboard unopened.

I would also have thought..if he was a Rangers supporter..he would have known that this was decided at a meeting with the representatives of the fans groups and it was their idea for the re-naming and their idea which names to use. I very much doubt Charles Green even knew who Moses McNeil was never mind the place he has in the clubs history.

I seriously doubt this guy is a Rangers supporter but it doesn't change the fact it is a decent and well written article.

He is, he regularly does the pre-season fans preview for Rangers and has written Rangers based articles before.

Can you see this guy?

Vinny-Jones_liquidator.jpg

Jebus, is he making a football comeback, first Gazza then Vinnie.

Vinnie-Jones-Crushing-Gazzas-balls.jpg

Have they bought the rights to this photee yet?

Anyone from the NE seen the Aberdeen Evening Express yet? The headline states

Victory for Aberdeen FC fans over newco Rangers

ABERDEEN FC today confirmed they will put “sporting integrity” first when they vote on whether to keep Rangers in the SPL.

..but I've no idea of the substance

Neil Simpson will deliver the message at a press conference just to make sure the message hits home with the Rangers fans.

1339674862[/url]' post='6334939']

On SSN, statement from Dundee United:

"Major crossroads for Scottish football....Difficult decisions... Best interests of the game and the SPL member clubs..."

Then.....

"We will be talking to our supporters"

"So, then, Arabs, do you fancy listening to sectarian shite twice next year and getting abused and attacked in Govan, or four derby games against that lot from across the street (who will have a Div 1 level team)?"

C'mon Arabs, get wired right into Thommo and tell him what you (and the rest of us) really think! Make sure there's Press at any meetings as well.

That not the same as "listening"?

They could just as well tell them to f**k off and mind their own business.

Have any of these club statements/chairmen interviews/etc. yet included them saying "we will vote No"?

Being cynical, that's different to saying "sporting integrity must come first", or "we will put it first".

Gives plenty wriggle-room to perhaps say that Rangers being readmitted but conditional upon harsh penalties fulfils "sporting integrity"