Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

alex thomson@alextomo Remember how #c4news reported how badly political interference in RFC went down with HMRC?

alex thomson@alextomo What doe Alex Salmond and all the interfering MSPs have to say now after their actions pleading against liquidation only antagonised HMRC?

Salmond and a handful of MSPs made a single comment about 4 months ago. I'm not sure how that's at all relevant.

1339505039[/url]' post='6326758']

You're assuming a rangers Newco is voted in by the SFL.

I'm going worst case scenario, as opposed to them picking a club with three years worth of accounts.

In which case Cove could easily take Dundee's place - or maybe they've thought of that rolleyes.gif

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

giruy.gif

Salmond and a handful of MSPs made a single comment about 4 months ago. I'm not sure how that's at all relevant.

What comes out in public is the tip of the iceberg. The corridors of power aren't exactly transparent.

Shona Robison (who is, let's not forget, Minister for Commonwealth Games and Sport) made quite a big pro-Rangers case about it with some ridiculous comments, I remember her being (rightly) vilified for it.

Edited by mid-table

Another meeting of the SFA to review Rangers licence for playing football in Scotland.

From the SFA rulebook:-

"3.8 Withdrawal of a Licence or an adjustment of the award

A licence may be withdrawn or adjusted after it has been awarded by the Scottish FA if the licence applicant:

• Is presented for its winding up or where the member club in question shall convene a meeting to pass a resolution for voluntary winding up or shall enter into any form of liquidation.;

• No longer satisfies any single condition for issuing the Licence;

• Violates any of its obligations under the Club Licensing Manual;

"

The key word in all of that is "MAY". Not WILL or SHALL, but MAY thus leaving wriggle room for the SFA to bottle the decision. I hope they don't, but the mechanism to allow them to do so is there sadly.

No. Now the sale to Green goes ahead and the assets are sold to the newco. Then the oldco is liquidated

The problem with that is that the assets are sold from a going concern, albeit one that's unlikely to go for much longer, to some other entity. In such a case, the assets cannot be undersold prior to liquidation of the (previously) going concern, lest they rouse the wrath of Hector. Again.

This is a very different scenario from the (not really a) going concern being liquidated, where the playing assets are no longer assets at all ergo much lower asset value (£5.5m).

Quite agree with you about the songs,there is no place for them at football games and it's down to the clubs to have them eradicated. One thing though i've noticed from many on here when they debate about the OF they seem to take it for granted that a person is either Catholic ot Protestant dependant on the team they support,understandable i suppose but also taken for granted. As i said we are not all bigots from either religion.

Did you not read the bit explaining the difference between a "religion" and a "sect"? And I think you'll find the only ones on here bothered about others' religious affiliations are blue and green bigots.