Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is very re-assuring to the HMRC finally show some balls here if this is true. They and the rest of us have been strung along over the farce that it has been for the last four months. No sympathy at all for them whatsoever.

With any luck, the chairmen of the SPL can follow suit and we can enjoy the pleasure of them being cast out of our sights for at least three seasons.

Hopefully the arrogance that Green and Co have shown throughout the whole administration saga will now come back to bite them when it comes to voting for a new co. The fact that they stuck 2 fingers up to the SFA which has quite clearly angered several SPL Chairmen will also hopefully have a bearing on how they vote. :lol:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so (ok, I wasn't the only one). The CVA was NEVER going through. Knew that months ago.

Now maybe the Glasgow media will start carrying real stories about Rangers, instead of the old crap. Wake up guys, Scottish football is going through a revolution the like of which we have never seen before. This is as big as it gets in football terms.

And I'm not sure everybody on here realises how big this is. Bloody HUGE story.

@HMRCgovuk: Liquidation allows potential investigation and claims against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

@HMRCgovuk: CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

Craig Whyte, SDM and probably Duff & Phelps are shifting ever more uneasily in their seats...

@HMRCgovuk: Liquidation allows potential investigation and claims against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

@HMRCgovuk: CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

That first one's priceless. Haudit & Daudit will be looking out their passports now and Googling 'countries that have no extradition treaties with the UK. :lol:

You mean you don't vote Tory now?

I don't vote for any of the self service crooks no matter what they call themselves. I certainly won't be voting for any Green Party that's for sure!

Speak for yourself. If Arbroath were lost to football for whatever reason, I couldn't imagine ever supporting another team.

Arbroath are not a bunch of bigots that have shafted the tax man and the rest of Scottish fitba for years. It's the old scottish presbeterian (sp?) joke about the guy who pleads at the pearly gates that he didn't know he was doing wrong; God replies "Well ye ken noo!"

If you knowingly want to follow a vile organistaion such as one of the cheeks you can hardly claim that you don't know the issues.

As an adult in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, etc.. you can make a choice of whether you want to continue giving your support and money to an instituion that uses sectarianism as (at best) a tacit part of their appeal. You are an adult, you can change your mind.

I don't know how I could change my mind...and I'm not the only one. We already had a Killie fan saying he couldn't imagine supporting anyone else. I just don't believe its that easy for many people. Not for all, but for many.

Bollocks, it's because deep down they like singing the songs and share the views. Simple as that.

And you see, this is exactly what I'm getting at. Misinformed, embarrassing diddy team pish. I have some sympathy for some of the genuine Rangers fans going through this. Not much mind, but some.

@HMRCgovuk: #Rangers liquidation gives best chance to protect taxpayers and allows sale of club to a new company, ensuring football continues at Ibrox.

this seems to imply that they want to go after whyte...

so why did they not hit rangers with a winding up order in november or december last year?