Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

my mistake........should have been au fait.

au fait = up to date.

Yours sincerely

Dictionary Corner.

Christ that takes me back to my regular after school w**k. A couple of minutes of waiting for Carol Vorderman to choose an 'ooo' then finished off with the 'quite but dirty looking' dark haired seductress in Dictionary Corner.

Good times

Christ that takes me back to my regular after school w**k. A couple of minutes of waiting for Carol Vorderman to choose an 'ooo' then finished off with the 'quite but dirty looking' dark haired seductress in Dictionary Corner.

Good times

post-39767-0-37986500-1339108532_thumb.j

Good times

:wub:

post-39650-0-46919800-1339108725_thumb.j

The buns always stay overnight in Troon when they play Killie, didn't realise Killie were paying though.

mad.gif

get out of my town you bigoted b*****ds

Aha. Its a conditional re-direct, so possibly attempting to infect visitors based on their IP not matching the user list? Charming.

http://sitecheck.suc...gersmedia.co.uk

Bad move on their part though, It means any concerned citizen can report them to the cybercops and get 'em blacklisted...

http://www.google.co...report_badware/

8)

whistling.gif

Aye wid a.

Carol's hot, but not as hot as the delectible Susie Dent., phwoaaar !

Just in from the pub....it's aufy quiet.......IS THIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM ?

It surely must be time for a special edition of The Harry Hill Show and a massive BUN FIGHT !

ps - anyone else in the Judith Ralston fan club ?

Right, I completely gave up on this saga weeks ago, and as such I'm miles behind. Anyone care to fill me in? From what I gather, jelly and ice cream time will be short as Newco Rangers will be back in the SPL for the upcoming season, but it's a banker that original Rangers are gubbed. Is that about the long and short of it? Much appreciated for anyone who brings me back into the loop.

Right, I completely gave up on this saga weeks ago, and as such I'm miles behind. Anyone care to fill me in? From what I gather, jelly and ice cream time will be short as Newco Rangers will be back in the SPL for the upcoming season, but it's a banker that original Rangers are gubbed. Is that about the long and short of it? Much appreciated for anyone who brings me back into the loop.

As Isa from 'Still Game' doesn't post on here I'll try my best the way I see it, but remember you could get a miilion and one different answers. However, as HMRC are going to bring in their own choice of liquidators it looks as if Rangers as we know it are down the tubes, unless some sort of Harry Houdini act occurs.

What happens with Ibrox, Murray Park - I haven't the foggiest - there will be all sorts of allegations (it's great when crooks fall out with each other) and there will be a lot of jockeying for position over the forthcoming week before the CVA thingy.

But the bottom line is that at long last the media will have to report on the real story and not the guff they've been churning out for many months now.

Whether a Rangers newco, if it appears, get SPL entry is anyone's guess - the Scottish Football authorities know there will be a massive backlash from fans of every other club, and with UEFA watching absolutely anything is on the cards. Hope that helps a wee bit.

ps wadya think - Carol Vorderman or Susie Dent ?

As Isa from 'Still Game' doesn't post on here I'll try my best the way I see it, but remember you could get a miilion and one different answers. However, as HMRC are going to bring in their own choice of liquidators it looks as if Rangers as we know it are down the tubes, unless some sort of Harry Houdini act occurs.

What happens with Ibrox, Murray Park - I haven't the foggiest - there will be all sorts of allegations (it's great when crooks fall out with each other) and there will be a lot of jockeying for position over the forthcoming week before the CVA thingy.

But the bottom line is that at long last the media will have to report on the real story and not the guff they've been churning out for many months now.

Whether a Rangers newco, if it appears, get SPL entry is anyone's guess - the Scottish Football authorities know there will be a massive backlash from fans of every other club, and with UEFA watching absolutely anything is on the cards. Hope that helps a wee bit.

ps wadya think - Carol Vorderman or Susie Dent ?

Cheers for the update! I'd go for Vorderman personally, but bring on the Riley's.

IF the CVA offer is rejected then the appointment of the liquidator will go to a creditor vote on a straight majority.

HMRC probably have the clout to get it through and have BDO appointed.

You can’t assume HMRC are going to reject the CVA — but I think they are putting their stamp down that they will get their firm.

Normally, the administrators take on the liquidator role.

But, looking back to February when the club went into administration, you could see HMRC were uncomfortable with Duff and Phelps.

You have to assume there’s a perception that there could now be a conflict of interest. It could be that HMRC are more comfortable with another party liquidating the club.

Particularly pleasing :D :D :D

:o

IF the CVA offer is rejected then the appointment of the liquidator will go to a creditor vote on a straight majority.

HMRC probably have the clout to get it through and have BDO appointed.

You can't assume HMRC are going to reject the CVA — but I think they are putting their stamp down that they will get their firm.

Normally, the administrators take on the liquidator role.

But, looking back to February when the club went into administration, you could see HMRC were uncomfortable with Duff and Phelps.

You have to assume there's a perception that there could now be a conflict of interest. It could be that HMRC are more comfortable with another party liquidating the club.

Particularly pleasing :D :D :D

Time for all hell to break loose - ya beauty :thumsup2 it's the final countdown

tick - tock