Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The journalist 'Ewing Grahame' on the Telegraph piece would appear to do little other than write about RaPeepul.

A broadsheet Chick Faeces.

He's always been a dreadful scrote - used to work for the Record.

Rules are rules, unless you're the currants! http://www.telegraph...ter-U-turn.html

"Rangers' administrators, Duff & Phelps, will continue their attempts to challenge the 12-month transfer embargo imposed on them by the SFA at the Court of Session in Edinburgh.However, it has emerged that the SPL will also refuse to allow Rangers to sign any player as long as they remain in administration."

Did that restriction on signing players not come hand in hand with the 10 point deduction for going into administration in February? More award winning journalism.... rolleyes.gif

What if this whole "going nuclear" comment is as literal as it is metaphorical? Countries developing nuclear capability would need metal. It would be against the UK trade embargo with Iran, for example, to supply this. If anyone were to be involved in this they would need to hide or launder the proceeds. Is this where Rangers come in? It would explain some of the beneficiaries of the EBT.

All speculation - I have no evidence and this could be mince for several reasons but I just got the feeling this goes way beyond football.

Don't really belong here, but sick of hearing uninformed comparisons like this. Leeds are not, and never were, a new-co club. They were never liquidated and came out of administration in summer 2007, via a CVA.

If you look at the companies house records there is definitely a newco about. My recollection is though that this was done with the agreement of the creditors as opposed to being forced upon them. This agreement seems to have appeased the authorities enough to have allowed the history to have been transferred.

Sorry lads I am not going to get my hopes up that anything is going to actually happen today - far too many "important" deadlines haves already passed.

Something has to happen on June 1 though, too many planets will then align.:D

Edited by Chuckinho

Bit out of date, but..

Wonderful clip! It truly deserves a BAFTA. Why, the subtitling alone is a masterpiece of finely nuanced timing.

And who would have thought that Souness would make such a good Hitler?

(edited for typos)

Edited by Milo

Wonderful clip! It truly deserves a BAFTA. Why, the subtitling alone is a masterpiece of finely nuanced timing.

And who would have thought that Souness would make such a good Hitler?

(edited for typos)

Hmm, nice work. As I german speaker I say that what really happens in this clip is pretty close to what is happening at Rangers - the realisation that they are fucked.

Then again I'm still wandering what a "facist" is - :lol:

CVA due to be released today? Or given that we're being told that theres another months worth of cash are we expecting D&P to hang on for a wee bit longer...

Can't remember where I read it, but I'm sure one of the Admins said this weekend, that Green had in excess of double the amount of money for the CVA pot to fund the club for the foreseeable future. Or something like that. Basically there's shitloads of money available to spend on the wages, and if it weren't for that pesky transfer embargo, they'd be wired into the transfer market like a tramp on chips.

What if this whole "going nuclear" comment is as literal as it is metaphorical? Countries developing nuclear capability would need metal. It would be against the UK trade embargo with Iran, for example, to supply this. If anyone were to be involved in this they would need to hide or launder the proceeds. Is this where Rangers come in? It would explain some of the beneficiaries of the EBT.

All speculation - I have no evidence and this could be mince for several reasons but I just got the feeling this goes way beyond football.

OMG!!!! It's all becoming clear now! The Isle of Man have been secretly building nuclear bombs using MIM-grad plutonium and selling them to Iran!! Using start-up loans from BoS!!! But what was Joanna Lumleys role in all this? Big Sally demands we are informed immediately!!!!

Edited by Helpma

Remember when you were in school and that one annoying little shyte would start piping up and being as awkward as fvck? He'd get everyone else acting in the same way, when the teacher wanted to put an end to it and gain control again she'd remove the original offender and things would go back to normal. Now's the time for the rabble to get into action, Dundee and Dunfermline fans need to.push their chairmen to start causing ripples about the rules, they need the SFA to believe that Rangers are too much trouble to be bothered with and it's time to exclude them from lessons.

Edited by stonedsailor

Did anyone else hear that Andy Goram clip on Sportsound on Saturday? I was driving and started screaming like a loony when I heard his nonsense. (Apparently the 10 point deduction cost RFC the league title this year: must have been schooled in the Ibrox Accountancy and Auditing Course, 2+2 = 5) I've not had time to do a full critique on it but I'll sit tonight and prepare a transcipt, then add my comments accordingly.