Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If he hadn't bid and been accepted, perhaps we would be further forward with the Kennedy/BK bid. Presumably negotiations would have continued between them and D&P if Miller had not commanded preferred bidder status. That said I have my reservations about their bidding also.

I accept that their probably wasn't much could have been done the last few days but still you don't go and offer to buy a car, subject to viewing, when you can see in the picture that its f**ked. Then complain afterwards that on second thoughts the car's f**ked.

Well, Miller's contention is that the public stats were 'optimistic' when contained to the gloomy picture within. If we accept that version of events, it would be like going to view a house described as a fixer-upper, only to drive to the location to find a pile of AIDS-infected rubble.

The last I saw from him was that it was "suspicious", and that was a week ago. I'll need to find out exactly what he said today, because I wasn't impressed by his last pronouncement.

Is this the guy who starts every sentence with "There was this one time, at Plymouth, "?

""has also said that Miller was a time-waster.""

Of course he was a time waster, he had £11.2m total in his pot. A blind man running for a bus can see that's nae going to cut it. Get real, you couldn't buy AFC and their poxy £10-12m debt with that. When someone comes forward with a realistic amount to acquire the assets and negotiate with the creditors then you'll have a serious offer and even then that will only keep them going until the inevitable BTC and dual contract fallout. Up until now it's all smoke and mirrors for the hordes.

Is this the guy who starts every sentence with "There was this one time, at Plymouth, "?

Yep, 'grandiose rentagob' is the impression I get, but I'll need to see exactly what he said this time.

If true, where were these people when the final, final, no kiddin deadline was set, which seems about ten years ago now? Why are they only now coming out of the woodwork? No time for a viable CVA. I think the vultures are circling.

Yep, sounds like total pish from Thomson to be honest.

Aye, there may well be rumblings, but who could possibly regard these as in any way genuine or serious at this stage in the day.

It illustrates perfectly how out of touch these guys are and how long they have lived in the OF bubble - but to get something 100% wrong like that is impressive.

To any OF apologist in the media, I'd be willing to be bet that if diddy clubs offered the option of cheaper Season Ticket that excluded OF games, it would be a popular option - especially amongst families. The idea that OF are some kind of "draw" to the fans of other teams is an utter fantasy.

Absolutely. One can only assume that Traynor had skipped his morning medication.

""has also said that Miller was a time-waster.""

Of course he was a time waster, he had £11.2m total in his pot. A blind man running for a bus can see that's nae going to cut it. Get real, you couldn't buy AFC and their poxy £10-12m debt with that. When someone comes forward with a realistic amount to acquire the assets and negotiate with the creditors then you'll have a serious offer and even then that will only keep them going until the inevitable BTC and dual contract fallout. Up until now it's all smoke and mirrors for the hordes.

How much did Craig Whyte pay for RFC and their debt?

edit: Yes, I know RFC weren't in administration then, but if you remember the specifics of Miller's plan, why do you think £11m is so unrealistic a bid?

Edited by Swampy

The last I saw from him was that it was "suspicious", and that was a week ago. I'll need to find out exactly what he said today, because I wasn't impressed by his last pronouncement.

Too busy getting stuck into his succulent guinea fowl to have a worthwhile comment.. My link

This whole 4OF games is the most disgraceful myth in the SPL.

I wouldn't say myth. I'd say lie. A lie perpetuated by the OF apologists that issue the propaganda aimed at keeping the diddies in their place whilst maintaining the corrupt state that is Scottish football.

We better go bust now as Mrs 8 has just spent my season ticket money booking a Holiday to cheer me up... :ph34r:

Mrs 8? You might have saved a lot of bother by telling any of the previous seven all they had to do was book you a holiday.

How much did Craig Whyte pay for RFC and their debt?

edit: Yes, I know RFC weren't in administration then, but if you remember the specifics of Miller's plan, why do you think £11m is so unrealistic a bid?

£1 and cleared £18m debt to the bank courtesy of Ticketus money therefore £18,000,001. Even before all the revelations of debt levels since then he had to have that amount in his "pot" to buy it from the blessed SDM. There are no free lunches.

1336561693[/url]' post='6216804']

It illustrates perfectly how out of touch these guys are and how long they have lived in the OF bubble - but to get something 100% wrong like that is impressive.

To any OF apologist in the media, I'd be willing to be bet that if diddy clubs offered the option of cheaper Season Ticket that excluded OF games, it would be a popular option - especially amongst families. The idea that OF are some kind of "draw" to the fans of other teams is an utter fantasy.

shellick sell a season ticket which excludes the Buns fixtures, and they seem to shift them. Know a few folk that have them as they won't take the kids to the OF games.

Traynor is clearly deluded but someone on SSB made the assumption- Gus McPherson? A fan said he was holding off renewing until he knew what was happening and this was seized on as evidence that fans want Rangers. No, they were waiting to see if a massive amount of cheating was about to happen.

To any OF apologist in the media, I'd be willing to be bet that if diddy clubs offered the option of cheaper Season Ticket that excluded OF games, it would be a popular option - especially amongst families.

Killie do this. 2 kids and 2 adults for £300.

Took advantage this year and despite being behind the goals, it's been excellent value for money. Can't remember the last time I couldn't see Killie vs the OF on either the TV or an internet stream anyway.

Mrs 8? You might have saved a lot of bother by telling any of the previous seven all they had to do was book you a holiday.

Spookily, for the previous 7, he booked the holiday...

£1 and cleared £18m debt to the bank courtesy of Ticketus money therefore £18,000,001. Even before all the revelations of debt levels since then he had to have that amount in his "pot" to buy it from the blessed SDM. There are no free lunches.

With the BTT and STT yet to be decided, Rangers' debts aren't as big now as they were before Whyte. I know what you're driving at but I disagree that *at this moment in time* that this is an unrealistic bid.

The £18m debt didn't go away completely for the club. It was shifted to Whyte's company (the former Wavetower). Though what the present and future status of that debt might be is anybody's guess.

Killie do this. 2 kids and 2 adults for £300.

Took advantage this year and despite being behind the goals, it's been excellent value for money. Can't remember the last time I couldn't see Killie vs the OF on either the TV or an internet stream anyway.

Falkirk also used to do this with the Gazeebo STs.

They excluded the OF games, as the Gazeebos were given over to the bigot scumbags when they came a-visiting.

I'm sure someone will rip Traynor a new arsehole on his phone-in at the weekend.

I saw an advert today for a "Hillfoots FC Sportsman's Dinner" this month.

The "top table" is Mr James Traynor, Mr Murdo MacLeod and Mr Derek Ferguson.