Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to the paperwork Haudit & Daudit issued to creditors, which has been posted in this thread, the SPL/SFA can withold money due to Rangers and pay it directly to clubs owed money by Rangers. The rub is that it has to be money that is owed now, they can't do that for money 'due in the future' - Hearts are not due money by Rangers till June, they're fecked, Vlad will be raging.

I hope Quick Shift Tyres get the 48 quid they're due for replacing a wheel nut on McGregor's Bentley.

According to the paperwork Haudit & Daudit issued to creditors, which has been posted in this thread, the SPL/SFA can withold money due to Rangers and pay it directly to clubs owed money by Rangers. The rub is that it has to be money that is owed now, they can't do that for money 'due in the future' - Hearts are not due money by Rangers till June, they're fecked, Vlad will be raging.

It's his own fault selling to Rangers without asking for the money up front.

Dundee United must be glad they told them to feck off.

And now it seems that Ellis is throwing his oar in as well. Basically saying "I helped Whyte buy the club and he promised me a quarter of the shares."

Just when you think that this tale can't get anymore twisted........................

And its quite interesting to read what Bill Ng has to say OUTSIDE of the Scottish papers.

Most of it is how beneficial it will be for Singapore and their football. How the FA there can learn things from the SFA!!!

"I'm interested in the club for more than financial reasons. This could do so much for the profile of football in Singapore."

Outside of the daily record or daily mail I cannot find too many quotes to the world's media about his love of the club and doing this because he is a true blue. All seems to be about it will benefit his country.

And I love the quote, " Ally McCoist will still have a role at Rangers." Doesnt say he will be manager, oh and I think you mispelt "role". It should be "roll". Normally with a square sausage, potato scone and red sauce. :D

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Oh Great , can't wait for the supposed new owner to give the following soundbites ,

'We've tried everything that we could to get HMRC to agree to CVA but they wouldn't play ball.'

'Unless they take Xp in the pound then we have no option to liquidate the club. '

'We aren't the bad people for liquidating the club it's HMRC for not settling on 1/10 th of their money due. '

'We were willing to give £X million to pay the creditiors but HMRC said it wasn't enough.' etc

When all along the plan is to liquidate the club .

Have Haudit & Daudit the dynamic administration duo set any deadlines this week? Will they announce the successful bidder from the extensive list of credible bids that came in from around the globe last week?

To be honest Willie, I think it's asking a lot for two people to establish and organise a 3rd division club.

You're probably right. I've only ever met one in my entire life. Perhaps you know the other guy?

Have Haudit & Daudit the dynamic administration duo set any deadlines this week? Will they announce the successful bidder from the extensive list of credible bids that came in from around the globe last week?

Hey, Bocanegra says that rangers are a global brand so I am sure there are 50 or 60 other bids waiting in the wings. Ahem!!!

Hey, Bocanegra says that rangers are a global brand so I am sure there are 50 or 60 other bids waiting in the wings. Ahem!!!

No doubt. Makes you wonder where all the credible bidders from around the globe were hiding when Minty would have accepted a shiny pound coin for them.

Ahem again.

On a more positive note, running a Google search on 'Haudit and Daudit' now throws up P&B related results on Page 2 of the search. Page 1 here we come! :D

Nobody, but nobody that is "rangers minded" is going to buy the club. Sure, all the guys bidding will make noises about it, but the truth is they arent playing with their own money. It's company money and the shareholders will be wanting a return. Bill Ng isnt trying to buy the club because he is a true blue. He has other reasons well documented outwith the scottish media. The guy has probably never been to Scotland let alone Ibrox.

Ally is still working at supporter level and telling everyone that things are looking promising, blah blah blah. But at the end of the day he has as much of a clue about what is going on as the rest of us. Sad thing is, only we realise that. Ally hasnt cottoned on yet.

When a fight broke out with his club last year Bill Ng was adamant that he would punish players and fans as this type of behaviour was totally unacceptable. Maybe he should take in an OF game and the aftermath then decide if he still wants to bid.

Oh and if any rangers fans want to know why we dont like all that you stand for.......................I was in A&E in the southern general after being attacked by a "fan" coming out of a pub in shawlands when in came two rangers knuckle draggers covered in blood. Turns out they were brothers that had pummelled each other because they couldnt agree on who was man of the match!!!

Nuff said.

Just caught a glimpse at the "ignore us at your peril/Sink us and we'll sink you" shite offered up by the Rangers fans. Who the f**k do they think they are? Do they think this is a game of battleships or something? Who exactly do they intend to sink? Prospective buyers? The taxman?

Just caught a glimpse at the "ignore us at your peril/Sink us and we'll sink you" shite offered up by the Rangers fans. Who the f**k do they think they are? Do they think this is a game of battleships or something? Who exactly do they intend to sink? Prospective buyers? The taxman?

They are the people :whistle

Bill Millar from Georgia is described as a "Towing Tycoon". Is that Yank for lorry driver?

Was one of the Old Firm directors, who sold electrical goods, always called a 'fridge magnate' ? Or did I just think that?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212178

Only comes in XXXL.

There are quite a few posts on RM with guys selling tshirts, scarves, etc but very few actually answer the question "How much goes to the club?"

And dont even get me started on the no surrender shite!!! :(

A young lad down at the shops this morning was proudly wearing a NO SURRENDER tshirt (In the rain!!!). A wee old dear in the post office queue asked him if he knew what it meant. "It means we fight to the last man." She turned away, sighed and her reply had half a dozen people in the queue giggling..........."If only." biggrin.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212178

Only comes in XXXL.

There are quite a few posts on RM with guys selling tshirts, scarves, etc but very few actually answer the question "How much goes to the club?"

And dont even get me started on the no surrender shite!!! :(

A young lad down at the shops this morning was proudly wearing a NO SURRENDER tshirt (In the rain!!!). A wee old dear in the post office queue asked him if he knew what it meant. "It means we fight to the last man." She turned away, sighed and her reply had half a dozen people in the queue giggling..........."If only." biggrin.gif

Reminds me of the Green Brigade's "Until The Last Rebel" motto.... I thought "that's a bit defeatist is it not".

Edited by Colin M

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216457

Is this like what they are doing with the Titanic Tour just now? :)

Join us on a journey of discovery back to 1872 when The Rangers were just the dream of a group of young kids who gathered on Fleshers Haugh. They had no ball, no football kit and used a bush on the green as a changing room.

Pishing in folks gardens, for 140 years. :lol:

Join us on a journey of discovery back to 2012 when The Rangers were just the dream of a group of young kids who gathered on Fleshers Haugh. They had no ball, no football kit and used a bush on the green as a changing room

Fixed

Join us on a journey of discovery back to 1872... They had no ball, no football kit and used a bush on the green as a changing room.

How sweet. In a couple of months they'll be back to where they started all those years again. Karma does exist.