Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does bennett close his eyes and put his fingers in his ears and tell himself that everything is fine, Brian Laudrup is still playing for Rangers and ten in a row is still on?

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You do have to wonder about the sanity of these people.

Foderingham brought in on a free, showing on transfermarkt as worth 630K after his scintillating season at Ibrox is now going for 3 or 4 million? I'm in the wrong business.

6 minutes ago, The DA said:

Foderingham brought in on a free, showing on transfermarkt as worth 630K after his scintillating season at Ibrox is now going for 3 or 4 million? I'm in the wrong business.

Not just a free,

A free after being released by Swindon. Not Liverpool or Lazio, but at the time League One Swindon Town

21 hours ago, bennett said:

A  first rate detailed analysis of situation Sir, that clears it up for me.

It was indeed a very concise and accurate outline of the main things Rangers "did wrong".

As someone recently pointed out to me Bennett, nobody likes a smart arse.  Rather than imply that Falloutbhoy is somehow mistaken or deliberately misleading, why not challenge his post with some arguments, if any exist?

51 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It was indeed a very concise and accurate outline of the main things Rangers "did wrong".

As someone recently pointed out to me Bennett, nobody likes a smart arse.  Rather than imply that Falloutbhoy is somehow mistaken or deliberately misleading, why not challenge his post with some arguments, if any exist?

It's on another page and I'm not going back to check but I'm guessing that it was just the usual clichés and utterly clueless in regards to complexities of these Lawwell SFA charges...

32 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's on another page and I'm not going back to check but I'm guessing that it was just the usual clichés and utterly clueless in regards to complexities of these Lawwell SFA charges...

So you've not even read it, all two lines of it, but sarcastically dismiss it anyway?

FWIW, it contained none of what you suggested.  Instead it summarised the main established facts regarding Rangers' misdeeds.  It also referred to to what the latest revelations regarding the European licence, "seem" to suggest.  It's entirely measured and accurate.

I often wonder if there are any honest and objective Rangers fans out there? Any at all that can look at their clubs' past mistakes and understand why the majority of other team's supporters have a strong dislike for what they have done? Are there any that have an inkling that perhaps things are not as rosy as they are currently let to believe they are,, and stories like Morellos to China for however many million are just total and utter fabrication? Are there any that are investigating (or even slightly interested in and concerned about) the dodgy dealings, numerous court appearances and guilty verdicts handed to their leader Dave King ? 

I must admit, Dave has played an absolute blinder by getting Gerrard in, and has bought some more time for himself in the process, but from my experience both on here and in the real world, Rangers fans are just not interested in listening to any negative word about their club, whether past or present.

Once again we are forced to come to the defence of this great institution to which the chosen few are committed  ("belong" might be more appropriate - JT)

As in days of yore, this great club, the epitome of dignity and right, is under scurrilous, nefarious, even, attack from the agents of Rome. ("those who do not have the best interests of Scottish football at heart" - JT) Whilst a dignified silence is our customary reaction to such calumnies, on this occasion we must put pen to paper - actually finger to keyboard (to inject a bit of levity into this serious situation) - to defend our great club, founded 145 years ago (Subs, please check - JT) by 5 Orangemen on the banks of the Boyne ("5 fishermen on the banks of the Clyde" - JT)

We have, over the years, suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and come back ever stronger to crush our enemies and put them firmly in the back of the bus ("back in their box" - JT), and this will be no different as we rise above these libellous slanders concocted by jealous obsessives, who are not fit to lace the brown broques of our players

Make no mistake, our very reputation as a dignified pillar of the establishment is under threat because of these slanderous libels, but we will bring the full panoply of our extensive armoury to bear on those who traduce us, as we defend ourselves, which is an entitlement of all accused.

As our founder so eloquently put it - "He that is without sin, cast the first stone".

Those who cherish and revere this great club can sleep easy in their beds this evening as we go forth to battle our enemies. Our day will come ("We will prevail" - JT)

Guest Moomintroll
Once again we are forced to come to the defence of this great institution to which the chosen few are committed  ("belong" might be more appropriate - JT)
As in days of yore, this great club, the epitome of dignity and right, is under scurrilous, nefarious, even, attack from the agents of Rome. ("those who do not have the best interests of Scottish football at heart" - JT) Whilst a dignified silence is our customary reaction to such calumnies, on this occasion we must put pen to paper - actually finger to keyboard (to inject a bit of levity into this serious situation) - to defend our great club, founded 145 years ago (Subs, please check - JT) by 5 Orangemen on the banks of the Boyne ("5 fishermen on the banks of the Clyde" - JT)
We have, over the years, suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and come back ever stronger to crush our enemies and put them firmly in the back of the bus ("back in their box" - JT), and this will be no different as we rise above these libellous slanders concocted by jealous obsessives, who are not fit to lace the brown broques of our players
Make no mistake, our very reputation as a dignified pillar of the establishment is under threat because of these slanderous libels, but we will bring the full panoply of our extensive armoury to bear on those who traduce us, as we defend ourselves, which is an entitlement of all accused.
As our founder so eloquently put it - "He that is without sin, cast the first stone".
Those who cherish and revere this great club can sleep easy in their beds this evening as we go forth to battle our enemies. Our day will come ("We will prevail" - JT)
*brogues*

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
16 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

*brogues*

JT's proof reading isn't as good as it could be...

Guest Moomintroll
JT's proof reading isn't as good as it could be...
Had to point it out before the gin soaked one turns up.