Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

56 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Some people are reading a helluva lot into the Murphy loan with option to buy transfer. You would think that Sevco were the only Scottish Club  or Club forced to  stay & play in Scotland who have ever taken a player on loan.

Perhaps there is a financial shortfall at Ibrox that precludes the immediate payment of the full fee, if so a loan and buy later deal makes sense. Perhaps with the uncertainty of Murty's position, the Club are simply being ultra careful with the transfer fund after allowing Pedro to piss millions against the wall. 

If Sevco do indeed go in to Admin 1 then I will be the first to admit that I am wrong, however I do feel that the recent frenzy amongst the more dedicated of the obsessed is simply no more than wishful thinking on their part.

There......FTFY!

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

He is saying similar things that he was saying months before Rangers fell into administration in 2012 and as usual the Ibrox gullibillies are rubbushing it....lol

Do you give him donations?

On 09/01/2018 at 10:36, Florentine_Pogen said:

Lest we forget.........from The Scotsman...........some yearsago..........:whistle

By STEPHEN HALLIDAY
Published on Wednesday 4 July 2012 21:26

SCOTTISH Football Association chief executive Stewart Regan has issued a startling warning of "social unrest" in Scotland if newco Rangers are denied entry to the First Division of the Scottish Football League following the emphatic rejection today of their application to retain top-flight football at Ibrox.

<snip>

I was more annoyed at the "5 clubs dead in a month" article but there was a lot going on at the time and Reagan's social unrest stuff was merely a small part of a huge clusterfuck of media/administrators/chairmen losing the head on a daily basis - but reading that back a few years later after that chapter played out in a demonstrably less armageddon-y way - it's actually difficult to get your head round the level of craven, uninformed pish that he came out with.

For the "head" of Scottish football to explicitly say that Scottish football is just the OF - and without a functional Rangers-Celtic duopoly, that the game would die a lingering death is *mental* - this is the c**t that's meant to be securing sponsors and talking the game up - how can someone with so little credibility and a terrible record still be in an actual job? 

The interesting part is that the scare stories are utterly spent - if this version of Rangers were to have an "insolvency event" similar to the old version, it wouldn't be remotely tenable to even try that sort of pish again - you can only turn the bullshit up to 11 once (and there is a clear precedent in place for how it should be dealt with). 

Also - SPL2.

8 hours ago, Swello said:

I was more annoyed at the "5 clubs dead in a month" article but there was a lot going on at the time and Reagan's social unrest stuff was merely a small part of a huge clusterfuck of media/administrators/chairmen losing the head on a daily basis - but reading that back a few years later after that chapter played out in a demonstrably less armageddon-y way - it's actually difficult to get your head round the level of craven, uninformed pish that he came out with.

For the "head" of Scottish football to explicitly say that Scottish football is just the OF - and without a functional Rangers-Celtic duopoly, that the game would die a lingering death is *mental* - this is the c**t that's meant to be securing sponsors and talking the game up - how can someone with so little credibility and a terrible record still be in an actual job? 

The interesting part is that the scare stories are utterly spent - if this version of Rangers were to have an "insolvency event" similar to the old version, it wouldn't be remotely tenable to even try that sort of pish again - you can only turn the bullshit up to 11 once (and there is a clear precedent in place for how it should be dealt with). 

Also - SPL2.

I found myself getting furious reading the article.

I knew about the "slow lingering death" and "withering on the vine" soundbites, but seeing his entire case set out like that, while knowing that he remains in a post that's meant to require impartiality, is just enraging.

Being so spectacularly wrong is one thing; but the ignorant, dismissive prejudice required to reach his view is another.  He should be confronted with that article everywhere he goes.

It's a staggering read.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

10 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Oh look, the wee lamb has changed all the Rangers words to Sevco. 

How cute. Bless the wee soul, as long as it keeps him happy.

You obviously missed the changing of Admin 2 to Admin 1 as well, but no surprise there sweetie! Selective reading as usual from a Sevconian. You keep your head buried under the blankets....lol

Edited by Sting777

23 hours ago, Swello said:

For the "head" of Scottish football to explicitly say that Scottish football is just the OF - and without a functional Rangers-Celtic duopoly, that the game would die a lingering death is *mental* -

That's one of the worse things that came out of the whole debacle, I got red dots for suggesting that the rest of Scottish football also beleive this...if it's not true why is this cnut still in a job. The whole of Scottish football was twisted bent by the overriding need for a blue team playing in Govan.

11 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Oh look, the wee lamb has changed all the Rangers words to Sevco. 

How cute. Bless the wee soul, as long as it keeps him happy.

DId Charles Green not do the opposite? Changed all the Sevco words to (the) Rangers?