Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

Funny you should say that... This might be up your street.

We are currently looking for enthusiastic match day performer’s to provide an entertaining mascot routine at all home matches, stadium tours and any ad hoc requests for additional club events.

Purpose of the role:

The purpose of the role is to improve the atmosphere and overall fan experience on Matchday, engaging the club’s fan base throughout the Matchday journey.

Overview of Regular duties:

Develop the character of Rangers mascots

Available for most home matches at Ibrox Stadium

Additional ad hoc Matchday tasks as requested by the Club’s Commercial Team

Create Goodwill in the community

Pass out EBTs

Ad hoc duties as and when required

Responsible for mascot costume operations including creativity, care, cleaning, maintenance, etc.

Overview of Matchday Related Duties:

Creating atmosphere amongst supporters at Ibrox Stadium

Engaging with fans and players to promote the club at home matches

Build and drive the Matchday atmosphere on the stadium footprint in the lead up to the match in key locations including, but not limited to inside the stadium, the fan zone, Broxi’s Den and the family stand.

Wearing the club mascot costume pre, during and post-match

Job Knowledge:

You should have some prior experience of working events; particularly in performance and customer service roles
Experience in crowd performance
Flexible regarding working hours – including evenings, weekends and holidays
Work well with children, adults and other staff members at many events
Able to work in a costume

I don't think I can apply for the job I got the sack for, thanks all the same Benny, much appreciated, nice effort n aw that. :)

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Perfect for The QC except he's perfected the art of being a clown without ever leaving his back bedroom.

I have been accused of stalking you recently, so I decided not to prod you you auld fart. But here you are goading me into an exchange of insults? Are you bored?, are you pissed off? Do you require some inconsiderate discourse? Not getting your hole?

You accuse other posters of being childish and yet here you are like a snottery wee kid in the school playground calling some other kid names who hasn't even bothered his arse with you. How very grown up. :lol:

Can I ask you a question? when one of your kids comes home from school with bad English exam results do you lose your shit completely? or is it a reflection of your teaching skills? are you heartbroken and dejected because you have an idiot as a child? do you punish them severely and force them to study every waking minute until they achieve your demented vision of the English language and it's use?

I have been accused of stalking you recently, so I decided not to prod you you auld fart. But here you are goading me into an exchange of insults? Are you bored?, are you pissed off? Do you require some inconsiderate discourse? Not getting your hole?
You accuse other posters of being childish and yet here you are like a snottery wee kid in the school playground calling some other kid names who hasn't even bothered his arse with you. How very grown up. :lol:
Can I ask you a question? when one of your kids comes home from school with bad English exam results do you lose your shit completely? or is it a reflection of your teaching skills? are you heartbroken and dejected because you have an idiot as a child? do you punish them severely and force them to study every waking minute until they achieve your demented vision of the English language and it's use?

f69fadd0b294136a2de585b47f21be31.jpg

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: 

What are you on about?

Please tell me that you inserted that apostrophe into the second last word for comic effect.

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: fucking hell

12 hours ago, bennett said:

Funny you should say that... This might be up your street.

We are currently looking for enthusiastic match day performer’s to provide an entertaining mascot routine at all home matches, stadium tours and any ad hoc requests for additional club events.

Purpose of the role:

The purpose of the role is to improve the atmosphere and overall fan experience on Matchday, engaging the club’s fan base throughout the Matchday journey.

Overview of Regular duties:

Develop the character of Rangers mascots

Available for most home matches at Ibrox Stadium

Additional ad hoc Matchday tasks as requested by the Club’s Commercial Team

Create Goodwill in the community

Pass out EBTs

Ad hoc duties as and when required

Responsible for mascot costume operations including creativity, care, cleaning, maintenance, etc.

Overview of Matchday Related Duties:

Creating atmosphere amongst supporters at Ibrox Stadium

Engaging with fans and players to promote the club at home matches

Build and drive the Matchday atmosphere on the stadium footprint in the lead up to the match in key locations including, but not limited to inside the stadium, the fan zone, Broxi’s Den and the family stand.

Wearing the club mascot costume pre, during and post-match

Job Knowledge:

You should have some prior experience of working events; particularly in performance and customer service roles
Experience in crowd performance
Flexible regarding working hours – including evenings, weekends and holidays
Work well with children, adults and other staff members at many events
Able to work in a costume

Am I missing something, isn't this Dave King's job.Has he left?

12 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

You're a bit crazy?

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Marvelous post my learned friend, you've really outdone yourself this time.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

You should have borrowed his apostrophe that MT was ridiculing.

I'll admit to regularly posting spelling or grammar errors but I do enjoying posting a deliberate well placed error to goad Kinky. I just know it's going to make his veins pulsate in sheer anger at such abuse and misuse of the english languge. :lol:

Just now, hellbhoy said:

I'll admit to regularly posting spelling or grammar errors but I do enjoying posting a deliberate well placed error to goad Kinky. I just know it's going to make his veins pulsate in sheer anger at such abuse and misuse of the english languge. :lol:

Ah the old "I meant it"

IMG_2560.JPG