Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It could also be just good business my learned friend, he was making very little money...

Or as a certain journa... Blogger mooted ... Sevco had their mexican cartel partners threaten him...

Simples.

Looks like CCK is going to launch a new shares issue aiming to raise £16,000,000......to pay back loans made by himself and the Three Bears. You couldn't make it up. Surely proof that they are smashing the FFP rules to bits. Time UEFA got a grip of this lot!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1191675/sports-direct-tycoon-mike-ashley-has-severed-all-ties-with-rangers-after-he-sold-his-stake-in-the-club/

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It could also be just good business my learned friend, he was making very little money...

Or as a certain journa... Blogger mooted ... Sevco had their mexican cartel partners threaten him...

Simples.

Naw Benny, The Rangers were making a loss by not shifting kits, simples and it wasn't affecting Ashley's profits by much as your clubs crippling debts from it. I'm astounded this fact has totally went over your head but then again you are you aren't you? :lol:

The simple fact that if King didn't sort this out before the first ever European Qualifier for The Rangers speaks more to me than Fat Ashley losing a few quid because a bunch of fucktards wouldn't buy kits depriving the club of much needed income.

It is as simple as if Rangers don't sell kits then the contract the club entered into with Sports Direct would most certainly have put the club into a financial predicament of having to honour Ashley's contract of having to shift "X" amount of kits or the club has to cough up.

Aye Benny, Ashley was shitting bricks. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Naw Benny, The Rangers were making a loss by not shifting kits, simples and it wasn't affecting Ashley's profits by much as your clubs crippling debts from it. I'm astounded this fact has totally went over your head but then again you are you aren't you? :lol:

The simple fact that if King didn't sort this out before the first ever European Qualifier for The Rangers speaks more to me than Fat Ashley losing a few quid because a bunch of fucktards wouldn't buy kits depriving the club of much needed income.

It is as simple as if Rangers don't sell kits then the contract the club entered into with Sports Direct would most certainly have put the club into a financial predicament of having to honour Ashley's contract of having to shift "X" amount of kits or the club has to cough up.

Aye Benny, Ashley was shitting bricks. :lol:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Looks like CCK is going to launch a new shares issue aiming to raise £16,000,000......to pay back loans made by himself and the Three Bears. You couldn't make it up. Surely proof that they are smashing the FFP rules to bits. Time UEFA got a grip of this lot!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1191675/sports-direct-tycoon-mike-ashley-has-severed-all-ties-with-rangers-after-he-sold-his-stake-in-the-club/

Dig deep into them pockets Bears it's the big share issue time. :lol:

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

:lol:

Laugh away Benny, are you buying shares into Kings regime? Dig deep your club needs you or are you just going to stand there and do nothing as per usual?

£16 million share issue? :lol: Who the f**k other than Rangers fans will buy into a toxic brand? :lol:

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Laugh away Benny, are you buying shares into Kings regime? Dig deep your club needs you or are you just going to stand there and do nothing as per usual?

£16 million share issue? :lol: Who the f**k other than Rangers fans will buy into a toxic brand? :lol:

And Rangers will be no better off - King and the other lenders get their cash back and Rangers are debt-free for a few months.  What then?

He's just looking to re-coup his loans (with a bit added on to account for 'inflation') and then they're on their own.

3 hours ago, The DA said:

And Rangers will be no better off - King and the other lenders get their cash back and Rangers are debt-free for a few months.  What then?

He's just looking to re-coup his loans (with a bit added on to account for 'inflation') and then they're on their own.

If that's the case surely CCK will only get about £100 with the rest going to the guys who really have dug into their pockets to keep the basket case of a club alive!

Edited by Sting777

16 hours ago, The DA said:

Exactly, they will be no better off after a wee while. I don't think there will be much interest from real investors with serious cash, they would only need to look at the clubs business practices since King took over and then they'd run a fucking mile. King would probably buy more shares for himself with the money if any from loyal fans who buy into this new share issue, he's that devious. :lol:

Or the money raised will be put by to keep the lights on at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Exactly, they will be no better off after a wee while. I don't think there will be much interest from real investors with serious cash, they would only need to look at the clubs business practices since King took over and then they'd run a fucking mile. King would probably buy more shares for himself with the money if any from loyal fans who buy into this new share issue, he's that devious. :lol:

Or the money raised will be put by to keep the lights on at the end of the season.

The QC, investment expert :lol:

Edited by bennett

16 hours ago, The DA said:

I'm happy with this model.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

The QC, investment expert :lol:

I urge you to buy as many shares as possible Benny. What's the worst that could happen? :) Don't sit back and do nothing ya fat slob like you did the last time Rangers needed you. Help The Rangers stop Celtic getting 3 in a row at all costs. 8)

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Hiya Kinc. Not only personal abuse to me but calling yourself a moron now too? I'm worried about you big man.

#prayforkinc

Hiya Dindy.  Not so tricky to navigate to The Big Thread.   I'm sure you'll feel comfy.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am.  Thanks.  I have said for years that I've favoured the Micawber model of football finances.

So is the plan to have one of these "no new money into the Club" share issues every year in order for your Clubs directors get their money back for the soft loans they continually have to provide to keep the lights on through the season? 

Seems a bit short sighted to me.

Edited by sjc

7 minutes ago, sjc said:

So is the plan to have one of these "no new money into the Club" share issues every year in order for your Clubs directors get their money back for the soft loans they continually have to provide to keep the lights on through the season? 

Seems a bit short sighted to me.

I think the plan is to have a self-subsisting model.  This seems sensible..

Edited by The_Kincardine