Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

40 minutes ago, Mudder said:

I see that boycott is really crippling Sir Mike:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39664287

It's a confusing thing the green and grey brain . Spent all their days banging on about how they are a club of the underdog , a champion for the opressed and all about being for the average man against the establishment . Yet here they are whiteknighting an absoloute arse that is mike Ashley . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's a confusing thing the green and grey brain . Spent all their days banging on about how they are a club of the underdog , a champion for the opressed and all about being for the average man against the establishment . Yet here they are whiteknighting an absoloute arse that is mike Ashley . 

OF fans eh?  What a bunch of fucknuggets they are.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Theres a guy on here who claims to be a senior trade union rep, yet cheers on Ashley.

It's a hard choice to pick the morally acceptable party between Mike Ashley and the team from Govan so I've came up with this wee formula.

Ashley: Pays between £4-£8 p/h to employees.

Team from Govan: Pays 0p in the pound towards debts.

I think I feel more comfortable championing Ashley to be honest. If he plays a part in the death of Sevco I'll be even more supportive.

My second time venturing into this Old Firm section. Just dropping off a quiz for Rangers fans https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/rangers-top-5-scorers-since-9899?playlist=purplefrogg6%2Fspfl-top-5-scorers-since-9899 apologies if this isn't the place to do it but want to make a swift exit from these parts. Rangers top-5 goalscorers since 1998/99.

Excuse me.

HMRC sending 180 officers into Newcastle and West Ham

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39716009

Newcastle and West Ham raided in HMRC probe

• 34 minutes ago
  • From the section England

Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Newcastle United was one of the clubs raided

Newcastle United and West Ham United's grounds have been raided in a fraud investigation.

HMRC said it deployed 180 officers across the UK and France, resulting in the arrests of several men working within professional football.

It said investigators had searched a number of premises in the north east and south east of England.

A spokesman added it had also seized business records, financial records, computers and mobile phones.

The arrests were connected to a suspected income tax and National Insurance fraud, he added.

Image copyright Getty Images Image caption West Ham played their first game at the London Stadium in August

BBC Sports editor Dan Roan has tweeted that West Ham United was one of the clubs involved.

Newcastle United's St. James' Park ground has also been searched.

Image copyright @DanRoan

In a statement, HMRC said it had arrested "several men working within the professional football industry for a suspected income tax and national insurance fraud".

"180 HMRC officers have been deployed across the UK and France today," the statement added.

"Investigators have searched a number of premises in the north east and south east of England and arrested the men and also seized business records, financial records, computers and mobile phones.

"The French authorities are assisting the UK investigation, have made arrests and several locations have been searched in France.

"This criminal investigation sends a clear message that, whoever you are, if you commit tax fraud you can expect to face the consequences.

"As this is an ongoing investigation, HMRC is unable to provide any further detail at this time."

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is the sort of brain-dead comment we expect from The Dross.  

Is that your latest well earned nickname? "The Dross" and you are correct it is the sort of comment you repeatedly post. So well done in answering your own comment Dross.