Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:49, Dindeleux said:

Because they don't really care. A full generation of fans brought up on success who couldn't lift a finger to save their club.

Superb.

Same with Back the Bairns back in the nineties. We, a community,  rallied round to save our club. Sevco fans obviously don't give two sh*ts about their dead club.

It's been a while since we've had any good rumours but it's Tuesday and there's a long way to go before we have to start worrying about United going into admin (only happens on a Friday) so, I give you...

Is there an ulterior motive behind the recent boardroom reshuffle at TRIFC/TRFC (https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/company-statement-3/)?  

A number of non-exec directors (Murray, Park and Gilligan) are leaving the club's board and will in future solely be non-exec directors of the holding company.  It would seem that Robertson, Dickson and the new DoF along with Blair as Secretary will form the self-contained board of TRFC.  

A sensible separation between club and company you would think.  Should have happened a long time ago. So why didn't it? Why precisely now?

Far be it from me to start any rumours (mwahahaha!), but is it possible that this separation is to protect Park, Murray and Gilligan from any upcoming admin event at 'the club' and allow them to pick up the reins again, free of any association, once the dust settles and Rang3rs are born?

ETA: Just had a look at PMG's blog and he's reporting it as 'King & co gone following the failure of King's TAB appeal' and TRFC being run by The Three Bears now.  

Too mundane - I prefer my theory.

Edited by The DA
Can't tell what day of the week it is.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

It's been a while since we've had any good rumours but it's Tuesday and there's a long way to go before we have to start worrying about United going into admin (only happens on a Friday) so, I give you...

Is there an ulterior motive behind the recent boardroom reshuffle at TRIFC/TRFC (https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/company-statement-3/)?  

A number of non-exec directors (Murray, Park and Gilligan) are leaving the club's board and will in future solely be non-exec directors of the holding company.  It would seem that Robertson, Dickson and the new DoF along with Blair as Secretary will form the self-contained board of TRFC.  

A sensible separation between club and company you would think.  Should have happened a long time ago. So why didn't it? Why precisely now?

Far be it from me to start any rumours (mwahahaha!), but is it possible that this separation is to protect Park, Murray and Gilligan from any upcoming admin event at 'the club' and allow them to pick up the reins again, free of any association, once the dust settles and Rang3rs are born?

ETA: Just had a look at PMG's blog and he's reporting it as 'King & co gone following the failure of King's TAB appeal' and TRFC being run by The Three Bears now.  

Do these directors  know they've resigned yet?

3 hours ago, The DA said:

Something smells not quite right about all of this, papers don't seem to be saying anything about it either, but truth remains these three have been removed from their positions.

Is this part of the master plan of holding out until the split to avoid relegation as this way they have a better chance of getting some ST monies...then admin and liquidation allowing them to get away with these ST monies and clear all deals with Ashley etc.....then with lots of help yet again from the SFA along comes MK3 pretending everything is as it was with the previous incarnation, same history BS etcl while they blame Ashley for the demise allowing Murray,Gilligan and Park to take up their positions once more as they were not executive management of the previous club when it went into Admin.

It may sound far fetched but in Kings world anything is possible.

7 hours ago, The DA said:

Did you leave him a donation, the guy needs a new jacket...

12 hours ago, The DA said:

Rats deserting the sinking ship by removing themselves from the club itself to just being directors on the holding company of the club.

There has always been two companies involved here much like when Minty Moonbeams MIH owned the original RFC PLC, if the club goes into admin then the holding company won't be responsible for the running of the club. They are now putting into place the patsy board of directors for the club itself to take the fall if the club enters any admin event.

This is King and his cronies protecting themselves should the club go into administration. The holding company will be the clubs only creditor in any admin event event and if the assets have to be sold off then guess who gets the money from the sale? The holding company as they are the only creditor basically.

I can't see King letting go of his cash cow though, so there must be some plan taking shape here. Somebody is going to be completely shafted by King & Co at the end of this. Might get really tasty soon with jelly & ice cream back on the menu.

I always thought back in 2013 that the club would run up debt to reach the top tier and then enter admin to rid the club of it's debt when it got there. Only a 10 point deduction and the club will be debt free to carry on as usual but somebody will be paying for it.

Also have the soft loans been converted into shares yet? I would think they have been. The holding company isn't listed any more on the stock exchange so they wouldn't necessarily have to publicly say they have been converted yet and would play a key factor in control if the club goes into an admin event as to who has the leverage and most amount of shares. Also does an admin event affect the tab outcome were King was working in concert with the 3 bears?

One thing is for sure, shit is about to hit the fan at some point, this club cannot continue to run with the losses it has been running up over the past 5 years.

I expect the usual shit replies from the bears, so thanks in advance girls.

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Rats deserting the sinking ship by removing themselves from the club itself to just being directors on the holding company of the club.

There has always been two companies involved here much like when Minty Moonbeams MIH owned the original RFC PLC, if the club goes into admin then the holding company won't be responsible for the running of the club. They are now putting into place the patsy board of directors for the club itself to take the fall if the club enters any admin event.

This is King and his cronies protecting themselves should the club go into administration. The holding company will be the clubs only creditor in any admin event event and if the assets have to be sold off then guess who gets the money from the sale? The holding company as they are the only creditor basically.

I can't see King letting go of his cash cow though, so there must be some plan taking shape here. Somebody is going to be completely shafted by King & Co at the end of this. Might get really tasty soon with jelly & ice cream back on the menu.

I always thought back in 2013 that the club would run up debt to reach the top tier and then enter admin to rid the club of it's debt when it got there. Only a 10 point deduction and the club will be debt free to carry on as usual but somebody will be paying for it.

Also have the soft loans been converted into shares yet? I would think they have been. The holding company isn't listed any more on the stock exchange so they wouldn't necessarily have to publicly say they have been converted yet and would play a key factor in control if the club goes into an admin event as to who has the leverage and most amount of shares. Also does an admin event affect the tab outcome were King was working in concert with the 3 bears?

One thing is for sure, shit is about to hit the fan at some point, this club cannot continue to run with the losses it has been running up over the past 5 years.

I expect the usual shit replies from the bears, so thanks in advance girls.

IMG_0462.GIF