Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

27 minutes ago, scottxs said:

John 'Bomber' Brown is a candidate for the position as Caixinha's number three, although former skipper Barry Ferguson remains the favourite. (Sun)

Who's worse out of those 2?

Brown would be worse for them but hilarious for us. So Brown for me please :thumsup2

1 hour ago, scottxs said:

John 'Bomber' Brown is a candidate for the position as Caixinha's number three, although former skipper Barry Ferguson remains the favourite. (Sun)

Who's worse out of those 2?

You'll never work for The Sun writing sentences like that...

On 17/03/2017 at 22:09, The_Kincardine said:

Tricky one.  The best football we played in my lifetime was under wee Dick and it's to our chagrin we didn't do better in Europe.  No need to wait for The SC to decide.  Admin was the price we paid for overreaching ourselves.

So Rangers went into administration and paid the price? I thought the company went into administration? Make your mind up!

*** logic and mental gymnastics. 

Edited by stonedsailor

25 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

the SFA should really just come out and say 'The rules do not apply to Rangers, never have done - we can't risk civil unrest'

Exactly, they can't risk upsetting the people....shame on them allowing the sham of continuation just so they can sell the Old Firm as still existing and Sevco having those 5 stars. Not a hand was lifted to allow Airdrieonians or Gretna to continue as they were and I doubt they would have given a flying one if Dundee and Hearts had not got themselves out of administration and were liquidated also. It's a case of look after the one and sod the rest.