Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave, I tire of your nonsense.

Rangers are back.

We will be in the SP next year.

We will be in the Scottish Cup final.

We have just beat the best team in Scotland.

We are back.

Our manager is the best in Scotland.

We love having no-one in the national team.

We love you hating us.

And you do....

Get it right up you.

I've no wish to participate in your obfuscation.

You can believe whatever you choose - it's your call. I regret that our cities, towns and villages are still, and seem forever to be, bliighted by the people's actions and attitudes that follow the vile institution that serves as a focal point for the brain dead, bigoted, pathetic ne-er do-wells (in the main) who wear their aggression and ignorance as a badge of honour. Along with the buckfast stained shirt, the wife's blood on the fist and the bulldog on the leash shitting in the street. The bond that holds these idiots together could've been broken but a compliant media and crooked governing bodies chose to comply with the rancid untruth and keep their fingers in the till. And in your wallet.

So i've real, salty tears for that and I probably seem upset.

Aww, diddums - hark at the neck of a Hibs V2 supporter moralising to anyone given the skanky, violent, junkie, shoulder chipped c***s that make up the core of their support.

And you rehashing the irrelevant fantasies of various diddy clubbers and sulk supporters only serves to reach new bores of mundanity. You'll never beat the high of WKRâ„¢ and his Bond revelations, and I've yet to see anything more desperately witless than the faith invested in MacGoebbels' hate. 

Not even a passable effort, but 2/10 then for having the neck to even try.

I'll play up to your infantile stereotype. I DO loathe Rangers more than Celtic. Without a doubt. There are marginally less dregs in the Celtic support. Rangers are an abhorrence.

^^^^^^^ Sulk fhan without the bus fare - they aways out themselves eventually.

Aww, diddums - hark at the neck of a Hibs V2 supporter moralising to anyone given the skanky, violent, junkie, shoulder chipped c***s that make up the core of their support.

And you rehashing the irrelevant fantasies of various diddy clubbers and sulk supporters only serves to reach new bores of mundanity. You'll never beat the high of WKRâ„¢ and his Bond revelations, and I've yet to see anything more desperately witless than the faith invested in MacGoebbels' hate. 

Not even a passable effort, but 2/10 then for having the neck to even try.

So writes a rangersV2  supporter, considering the core of their support is made up of wife beaters, homophobes, racists, paedophilia celebrators & bigots. The brass neck on some folk!

Look at us doing sweeping generalisations.  :P

ach, it's been a grim 4 years for them since their old cheating club died, and they have had to pretend that Charlie Green's Sevco is actually the same club instead of a brand new start up.

They need to let some of the pent-up bile out. 

You make a good point. Pretending to be billy big baws must take it out of them.

ach, it's been a grim 4 years for them since their old cheating club died, and they have had to pretend that Charlie Green's Sevco is actually the same club instead of a brand new start up.

They need to let some of the pent-up bile out. 

I've been laughing since that result at how some of them who had previously given up/walked away are suddenly back all because they drew with a very weak Celtic side. #gloryhuntersloyal

And you can't have Rangers without anger.

Solitaire just cannae get her wee hairdressing heed to comprehend an open football forum.

:lol:

TBH I think Solitaire is a tic fan on the wind up. He puts so much effort into saying really really stupid things - I think he's getting jollies from watching the sevco fans sook his green boaby.