Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We?

You fucked up by demanding I watch an interview that proved my point, of course it was amusing.

Yes, we, I.e. Every regular non-bear on here who has no respect for just about anything you say. You may have noticed.

And here's a hint: if you want to pretend to be amused, then lashing out and swearing all over the place isn't the best way to go about it.

Yes, we, I.e. Every regular non-bear on here who has no respect for just about anything you say. You may have noticed.

And here's a hint: if you want to pretend to be amused, then lashing out and swearing all over the place isn't the best way to go about it.

Oh my, I think you need to log off for a while and give yourself a shake.

"what's left of Scottish Football". 

Jings! I wonder why Normans in a bad mood?

WKRâ„¢ is hurting bad because his beloved oops were royally horsed by The Rangers.

And because his spurting wangers credibility is one thing most definitely not left of Scottish Fitba.

:lol:

My father was an Oldcunto supporter, he took me to Love Street to keep me away from the bile that is attached to Oldcunto soon-to-be Newcunto.

My father is a good father.

It's yet another apocryphal yarn in the BRALT. Not as good as the dragged-to-darkhead-by-my-faither tale WKRâ„¢ invented, but still without merit.

This time we have someone's da deliberately taking their weans to see the Celict reserves at Love Street.

Aye, right.

Respect  :lol: you take this place way too seriously.

That's just how it is for all those in thrall to The Rangers.

For example - Rangers supporters had banners about Rangers at Hampden when the spartan whingers were being dismantled.

As did the ciltec fuds.

They just can't get enough.

Classy fuckers, these berrz. They get a result in the biggest game on their club's history, and straight into girfuy mode. One in which they let the lead slip twice, rather than showing character by coming from behind twice, as Killie did earlier this season.

And again we have the jealousy and "no' wan ae us.." shite - I'd love to see where I've posted any kind of admiration for their Ugly Sisters, but as their MO is to demand proof rather than provide it, I won't hold my breath. I'm fairly sure there's been at least another couple of posters who have turned their back on the cheeks, and I'm afraid "ma da made me do it" is a pretty pathetic justification for buying into the sectarian squabble - especially for grown adults.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

WKRâ„¢ is hurting bad because his beloved oops were royally horsed by The Rangers.

And because his spurting wangers credibility is one thing most definitely not left of Scottish Fitba.

:lol:

Classy fuckers, these berrz. They get a result in the biggest game on their club's history, and straight into girfuy mode. One in which they let the lead slip twice, rather than showing character by coming from behind twice, as Killie did earlier this season.

And again we have the jealousy and "no' wan ae us.." shite - I'd love to see where I've posted any kind of admiration for their Ugly Sisters, but as their MO is to demand proof rather than provide it, I won't hold my breath. I'm fairly sure there's been at least another couple of posters who have turned their back on the cheeks, and I'm afraid "ma da made me do it" is a pretty pathetic justification for buying into the sectarian squabble - especially for grown adults.

Hurting is an understatement...

Good luck to the new Parma. Those guys look like they are going about things the right way.

Clearly the journalist felt comfortable enough to write the truth about a team in a foreign land. In Scotland a blatant lie must be told for fear of the safety of said journalist, amongst other, equally shameful, reasons.